the lil old clio my 1st car i miss so much

Currently reading:
the lil old clio my 1st car i miss so much

Haha, looks like it, all those lights are Brin style.

Those little clios seem like a right hoot, just like my mk1 punto. Really chuckable.

Contemplating a 16v Clio mk1 Shell and putting in a ITB 182 engine into it or a Golf Mk1 built up from the ground with a respray and a G60 lump in there.

Both will still have a fun factor plus the fast factor :p Just can't face selling my first car... I have a feeling i'll miss it as much as you miss your little chavmobile :rolleyes: :p

Haha, looks like it, all those lights are Brin style.

Those little clios seem like a right hoot, just like my mk1 punto. Really chuckable.

Contemplating a 16v Clio mk1 Shell and putting in a ITB 182 engine into it or a Golf Mk1 built up from the ground with a respray and a G60 lump in there.

Both will still have a fun factor plus the fast factor :p Just can't face selling my first car... I have a feeling i'll miss it as much as you miss your little chavmobile :rolleyes: :p
it was quite fun while it last and the day i sold my 1st car i was like s**t was that the right thing to do felt really gutted
lol

it was quite fun while it last and the day i sold my 1st car i was like s**t was that the right thing to do felt really gutted
lol

See if you can find it, or if you have the phone number to who you sold it to, see if you can get it back.. :p

Looks like i'll be keeping my Punto then. :rolleyes: Looks like it's taken it's home on my drive as it is :( CBF to pay £30 to switch over insurance policy again.

See if you can find it, or if you have the phone number to who you sold it to, see if you can get it back.. :p

Looks like i'll be keeping my Punto then. :rolleyes: Looks like it's taken it's home on my drive as it is :( CBF to pay £30 to switch over insurance policy again.
they guy i sold it to came from kiddiminster to birmingham to get it but i think he the sold it on as my mate said he saw it in maypole and i love my punto im planning it to keep it till it brakes down beyond repair lOl

Back