General The first New Fiat Logo And New Bravo Thread.....

Currently reading:
General The first New Fiat Logo And New Bravo Thread.....

Re: Stilo to be replaced by Bravo

Now in hand - just need to get agreement from section mods, and then merge the multiple threads already sitting in Lets Talk Fiat, Leisure Lounge and Bravo/a sections :chin:

Re: The new Bravo,

It is nicely styled that's for sure, but I can't help but think the car's got a bit of a weight problem. Even the big wheels don't do a great job of disguising this car's seemingly rather large bulk.

Still, given the growth spurt of the Punto into the Grande Punto, the Bravo would have to be quite a bit larger to have a viable place in the Fiat range. Plus the inevitable market rival, the Focus, is already quite porky to begin with...

Re: The One And Only New Fiat Logo And Bravo Thread.....

I really don't like the red colour on the new logo. Fiat cars suit blue colour - looks much better!

I hope Fiat decide not to go ahead with this logo. Maybe they'll come to realise it makes no sense. The current logo looks fine, hasnt been out long and will cost a lot to replace (update dealerships, material etc.).

I dont see anything positive about the logo change at all
:mad:

Jai said:
too late the stationarys all been paid for:p , see the fiat site, gives the reasons for the change

Well i've already checked the Fiat website and their reason for the new logo is to symbolise "ongoing change" - BUT I think the Fiat brand has changed its image enough. No other car manufacturer has changed their logo as often as Fiat - just look at how the quick the current logo has been changed 1999-2007 I don't think it gives Fiat a good image (n) Constantly changing their logo makes them look desperate!

They gotta invest in marketing their fantastic products more, not changing their logos :bang:

Last edited:

in the words of the FIAT boss:
As Luca De Meo, President of the Fiat Brand, explained, “In this important, dynamic context, we have decided to acknowledge the progress achieved so far, by changing our logo, as a tangible sign of the new impetus that is projecting us towards future challenges. This is why the new logo will make its debut on the front of the new Bravo, before being gradually adopted on all Fiat models.”
:devil:

You know what it'll be like: the new logo will appear, but til around the year 2014 there'll still be letter heads, dealer signs etc with the current blue one on. What a mish mash that'll be :rolleyes:

Site colouring upgrade required?

Sorry to be the one to break the bad news but FIAT has just changed it's corporate image to one that reflects their badge from the 1950s. The reason being the introduction of the eagerly awaited new 500.

Does this mean a new look for your web site?

What does everyone else think. I personally wouldn't change it as the site follows a logo dating back to 1968. Hopefully the new logo is attached here for you all to see.

All the best!

Attachments

• _New-Fiat-Logo-2006-lg.jpg
    _New-Fiat-Logo-2006-lg.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 31
Re: Site colouring upgrade required?

MikeD said:
Sorry to be the one to break the bad news but FIAT has just changed it's corporate image to one that reflects their badge from the 1950s. The reason being the introduction of the eagerly awaited new 500.

Does this mean a new look for your web site?

What does everyone else think. I personally wouldn't change it as the site follows a logo dating back to 1968. Hopefully the new logo is attached here for you all to see.

All the best!
Added to this thread - thanks for breaking the news (y)

jug said:
aaahhh!!! its attack of the repeated thread! run run run
ROFL - I know, I did a mega merge yesterday, of about 5 threads or so floating around the forums - think it needs a tidy up :D

Fart In A Trance was a reference to me.

As a new member I thought I was on the ball here but you guys are obviously well up to speed.

cheers

MikeD said:
Fart In A Trance was a reference to me.

As a new member I thought I was on the ball here but you guys are obviously well up to speed.

cheers

no harm in speading a bit of info

Sorry to bring up a 2 day old thread but oh well!

I just love the way they brought the Bravo name back as the Stilo one is so tainted from it's release, doubt Fiat will have a Stilo in their range for a while after this one

Also, it's good to see that it fits in with the general design in the range; you can see both GP & Croma traits in the styling.

Finally, think it's fair to say the lines on the 3 door stilo are more desired than that of the five door...now if the pics we're seeing are of a 5 door Bravo, the 3 door must be out of this world!

Back