General The first New Fiat Logo And New Bravo Thread.....

Currently reading:
General The first New Fiat Logo And New Bravo Thread.....

Re: Stilo replacement - welcome the Bravo!

Athos said:
Well at least in Argentina and Brasil the Stilo will be in 2007 in the market but only the ugly 5 door :D
:shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead​

You mean Fiat are sticking with the best model :slayer:

I must admit there seems to be something wrong with that 5 door. Maybe it's the angle or something but it's not as smart as mine (or PNL's) :spin:

Last edited:

p1ss poor choice of engines, where's the 2.0ltr turbo 4wd model?

Going back to the Bravo just says they made a mistake with the Stilo. Who would buy one now?:bang:
As if depreciation wasn't bad enough, now I might as well get rid of the car now, while it's still worth something.:bang:

ScottyP said:
As if depreciation wasn't bad enough, now I might as well get rid of the car now, while it's still worth something.:bang:
You've got to be kidding aren't you :confused:

It's a great car and if it looks like it's going to become even rarer still then that's great by me (y)

You're be saying next you wished you bought a Ford so your motor blends in the background better :D

Argonought said:
You've got to be kidding aren't you :confused:

It's a great car and if it looks like it's going to become even rarer still then that's great by me (y)

You're be saying next you wished you bought a Ford so your motor blends in the background better :D

I'm running the JTD into the ground and gonna see how many 100's of 1,000's of miles I can put on it... Did somebody say Fraud Focus... hmmm in Silver... :sleep: (Beats counting sheep!)

I like the look of this new Bravo, but like so many other cars, when it's parked it just LOOKS like it's parked. My Stilo 3dr can be parked and still looks like it's doing the ton. Must be all those straight lines. There are too many curvy cars on the road and after a while they all start to look the same. The Stilo is and always will be unique, and all the better for it.
How many modern cars have the character to be considered future classics? I can't see people wanting to restore a Focus or a Vectra in 20 years time. The Stilo however - maybe, just maybe.

"All Hail to the Stilo"

Re: New Fiat Logo For 2007

JoskeJTD said:
Old News, The New Fiat Bravo of 2007 will be the 1st to carry the new badge. You must read Fiats site more often.

Sorry mate! lol!

Ciao

Claudio(y)

I think it lookd quite nice, not as stunning as the one now when it came out but still pretty good.
The front lights remind me of Jag's new xk!!!!!!!!

And by the way, has anybody seen the exhaust on that side picture of the new Bravo..... nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! not again!!!!!!!!!!, no more limp dicks please!!!!

I like it alot! The rear is just as gorgeous as the stilo, would like to see the 3dr pic tho. Typical girly comment - the colour was gr8 too :)

Re: The new Bravo,

Looks good except the door handles should be above the swag line surely. looks all wrong like that. Ive heard there is to be an Abarth version at some point. Seems Fiat are gearing up Abarth to produce several Abarth models and perhaps go back to rallying/racing?

Andy.:)

Re: The new Bravo,

yeah but you have to admit, you can't mistake it for anything but a Fiat and it has the classic wedge shape. Also look at the narrow amount of wing above the front wheels, can't beat Italian styling.

bravosmall02xr0.jpg

It will be not in streets until 2008, in the mean time Fiat will continue Stilo production but with only one line instead of two.

Cassino prepared for Bravo 198 - 02-09-2006:
"FIAT prepares its Cassino's factory for the pruduction of the new Bravo 198. The fully robotized car assembly line 'll start in march 2008.
FIAT allready has removed the old line from one factory's hall, where the 2nd assembly line for the Stilo models was installed. (yes, there're 2 parallel lines for the Stilo assembling in Cassino).

In the last week our observers 've seen some trucks from Honda Robotics entering the Cassino plant. Honda Robotics got the contract for the completely refurbishing of the plant with robotics installations in only 3 - 4 months. When the new Bravo 198 assembly line has bee finished, FIAT intends to start 1,000 prototype models for testing. During this assembly period also the manufacturing processes 'll be optimized. After this period, scheduled for 2 - 3 months, the factory 'll launch the series manufacturing."

Last edited:

Athos said:
bravosmall02xr0.jpg

It will be not in streets until 2008, in the mean time Fiat will continue Stilo production but with only one line instead of two.

Cassino prepared for Bravo 198 - 02-09-2006:
"FIAT prepares its Cassino's factory for the pruduction of the new Bravo 198. The fully robotized car assembly line 'll start in march 2008.
FIAT allready has removed the old line from one factory's hall, where the 2nd assembly line for the Stilo models was installed. (yes, there're 2 parallel lines for the Stilo assembling in Cassino).

In the last week our observers 've seen some trucks from Honda Robotics entering the Cassino plant. Honda Robotics got the contract for the completely refurbishing of the plant with robotics installations in only 3 - 4 months. When the new Bravo 198 assembly line has bee finished, FIAT intends to start 1,000 prototype models for testing. During this assembly period also the manufacturing processes 'll be optimized. After this period, scheduled for 2 - 3 months, the factory 'll launch the series manufacturing."

Actually it will make it's world premiere on january 29th 2007 in Rome and will go on sale in the following weeks.

Read here

Back