The Fiat Forum CS:Source Thread

Currently reading:
The Fiat Forum CS:Source Thread

Yep, I got HL2 free with my ATI gfx card - and therefore got all the other games that go with that package foc :)

May download DoD at some stage, and then take a view on DoD:Source depending on who else gets it ;)

Stuart DemonD said:
Yep, I got HL2 free with my ATI gfx card - and therefore got all the other games that go with that package foc :)

May download DoD at some stage, and then take a view on DoD:Source depending on who else gets it ;)
:cool: I look forward to it Stu (y)

KoArAnG said:
:cool: I look forward to it Stu (y)
May be some time - I am already overclocking my 9600XT card, lol - it may have to wait until a new mobo and next-gen gfx card, unless I get the 9800SE for £70 or so for now - choices choices :chin:

you want a 7800!!

although this laptop is running mid settings and has a x800 card in it, does OK but my internet is being a retard at the mo I am about to kill someone or break something, been trying to get onto CS and play for just an hour now!!!!

me and ryan have just ad a game 1 v 1 and guess who went to watch the gumball after 4 straight kills ;)

joecinq said:
Is this the BOOM headshot game?

I'd be up for getting this one (y) (hope that ian plays, so I can boom headshot him :D )
americas army is the boom head shot game that i have so if u want to TRY and do it then get a game organised

so we up for a game this evening??? Any preferences on time??

Also how many CS players is there on the forum??

Excellent - sounds good to me - I will have a quick look now and source one from somewhere ;)

I am about to put another Gig of PC3200 mem in as well, plus my new HDD turned up today :D

So what is the game that I need? :confused:

My comp is making clicking noises atm, it needs a good thrashing.:D

...Also hitting the fosters already :D 1st of feb at last!!!!!!!:slayer: I'm guessing stu is down the pub getting wasted?

Back