General The big poll. Every 500 owner please vote.

Currently reading:
General The big poll. Every 500 owner please vote.

Which engine and model do you have

• Total voters
1.4 500c Lounge. Love her!

Attachments

• IMG_1347.JPG
    IMG_1347.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 230
Our new 500s 0.9 twin air:) and our old faithful outgoing 1200 lounge :cry:

The lounge was a great car that we kept for 3 years but it was time for her to move on to new owners.
Absolutely loving the twinair and a week later we are really sold on her.
:D

fullsizeoutput_1197.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1198.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1199.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_119a.jpeg

Just changed from a 0.9 Twinair Lounge (metallic black with red leather interior) to a 1.2 Lounge in metallic purple.

Loved the Twinair but after the costly problem I had with the DMF decided not to get another and went for the 1.2 :(

Just changed from a 0.9 Twinair Lounge (metallic black with red leather interior) to a 1.2 Lounge in metallic purple.

Loved the Twinair but after the costly problem I had with the DMF decided not to get another and went for the 1.2 :(

How did you know your DMF had failed?

Im trying to diagnose a loud rumble during acceleration below 2000 rpm..

There was a loud squealing noise when I started to reverse. A mechanic friend of mine thought it was a seized alternator pulley but after looking at it found it was the DMF.
It was going to be expensive to rectify as it was out of warranty so I part exchanged it passing the problem on to the garage.

The big poll. Every model and engine combination for the 500.
If yours isn't in the list please post with the details and it will be added.

We have a vote like this in the Marea section and it's interesting to see the breakup of cars in the section. This one will be a touch more complicated options wise. :)
Hello, I voted for 500c twinair lounge but it’s also a 105hp. Could you move one of the Twinair, lounge 500c votes to a new category for 105hp cars please?
Good idea btw, thanks!

It's not my fault if the poll is out of date and does not include the cutest model out there. Mind you, there are just 647 out there, so it is perhaps asking a tad too much. ?

It’s a mass produced car, don’t think to yourself that it’s rare, it isn’t!

The big poll. Every model and engine combination for the 500.
If yours isn't in the list please post with the details and it will be added.

We have a vote like this in the Marea section and it's interesting to see the breakup of cars in the section. This one will be a touch more complicated options wise. :)
How did you get this done without being locked out after 5 minutes?

Back