The best punto, Mk2a or Mk2b ?

Currently reading:
The best punto, Mk2a or Mk2b ?

reedbradshaw

whats the best punto, i have a punto mk2a i decided to buy one of these because i like the lights more which as far as i can see is the only difference on the mk2b

you decide ! ! !

yea i like the mk2.5 lights at the back more than the mk2 i jus think the mk 2.5s front lets it down personally

The 2a looks more agressive and the 2b looks cute, the lghts are the onlt thing thats changed really, i like the 2b better but i wud say that coz ive got one (y)

the Mk2a

Simply cos one day I was walking through the car park and thought, thats a nice looking punto, then realised it was mine!

Mk2a nothing to touch it not even the heep of a new multi car Punto Grande :yuck:

Steve

2b for me :D

although it looks like a VW and skoda :(

same mesh as the golf gti and Astra GSI turbo , so if mine ever breaks i know where to borrow some from :chin:

LanciaMad said:
MK2a looks hard as nails.
exaclty what i was going to say, luks bad from the front, mk2b front looks a bit too bulky, although i like the back. for looks i reckon the mk2a is far better. i dont even know if the grande can come into it, its a total reshape by looks.

MK2a is a much better lookingh car. The MK2b looks like a polo at the front and I think the front lights ruin it completely. I could of brought a MK2b for the same price as my mk2a but even the dealer said customers prefer the mk2a lol.

I despise the 2B. It makes me sick :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

mcd (4).jpg

Back