General The Beast Is Back

Currently reading:
General The Beast Is Back

That is (almost) my hometown :D Have seen this event several times, there was always plenty of Cinqs and Seis to see there. Not that powerful though back then. The piece of track is a bit deadly though. The worst in the GSMP series according to the drivers, safety-wise. It was actually the drivers that requested one of the artificial chicanes, because they felt uncomfortable entering one of the following bends at almost 200km/h. Or so I've heard ;)

BTW, shouldn't you be turboing your Sei or something ;D

BTW, shouldn't you be turboing your Sei or something ;D

Waiting for the manifold and seem to spend half my life having BBQ's on the beach at the moment. :)

Back to the Sei...

Looks like the L/H rear quarter has been bogged up could really do with some TLC to the body work. Squirms like hell under braking, but damn that thing is a quick beast. :D

Ahhh alas not much good for road use is it and I hope no one likes the boy racer bumper. LOL

The GSMP is a really cool series, wish it was in my town. (y)

The GSMP is a really cool series, wish it was in my town. (y)

You know what is really paradoxic about GSMP being organised in Sopot? It is a "mountain race" series, most of the races are in the south of PL, where we have most of the hills, the north is pretty much flat, Yet, there is one street in Sopot that has enough incline and length to qualify for a mountain track and that can be closed for a weekend without blocking half the city.

What is that thing? Do you know what it's running? Engine? Far too squirmy for me... :p

1.8V Fiat engine from Punto HGT tuned to >200 HP. And a locked diff of course. No other details are known about the car, the builder keeps them secret. That is, if you really want to know, you have to pay for building one for yourself ;)

It's been around a while now and even caught fire a few times too...

046.jpg
012.jpg
DSCF0079.jpg

Quite a few pictures of it here:

http://centorallylovers.blogspot.com/2010/06/seicento-racing-session-hillclimb-race.html

The engine seems to get bigger every series. :D

It was really twitchy in some of the earlier footage until Kocur finally got the settings dialled in.

One things for sure, you need titanium B****ks to drive it!!

Back