General The 500 is all at sea!

Currently reading:
General The 500 is all at sea!

4843d722_58e5_0.jpg

Think that's one of the weirdest places the gps on your 500 will ever tell you were it is, LOL

Turn left and then proceed straight on for three thousand six hundred nautical miles....

That's it on it's way from Liverpool to New York, more updates soon!

Jim

Should arrive in NY on the 10th of June but then there's the dreaded EPA tests that will cost $250 and then the dock fees at $500...

Jezzes, the american goverment don't make it easy to go on holiday with your 500 :eek:

Jim

what are EPA test's? :eek:

Environmental Protection Agency Tests... Yup, in the land of the 12mpg SUV they want to test the little Fiat for it's ability to destroy the US environment!

that of course if the boat doesn't sink Jim:)

I don't care... It's got twenty thousand dollars worth of insurance on it so I'm quids in if it all goes 'Poseidon'. Fred's ready if it does!

Jim

Attachments

• DSC01977.JPG
    DSC01977.JPG
    403 KB · Views: 18
Environmental Protection Agency Tests... Yup, in the land of the 12mpg SUV they want to test the little Fiat for it's ability to destroy the US environment!

I don't care... It's got twenty thousand dollars worth of insurance on it so I'm quids in if it all goes 'Poseidon'. Fred's ready if it does!

Jim

Lol. So are you flying over seperatly? I think your going to have the worlds most traveled 500!

Oh the 500 is all alone on the ship... Well, other thant he hundreds of other european cars on board!

Heard on the grapevine that its starting some sort of Euro Football cup on the car deck in the evenings to put off the boardom but the German team which is mainly made of of Mercedes-Benz and BMW's is winning at the minute which isn't good :(

4845224b_2412_0.jpg

Thats the latest position from this morning....

Jim

Last edited:
Back