Technical TFT dashboard

Currently reading:
Technical TFT dashboard

Hi newbie here please be gentle. How do I get my dash to look like this instead of always showing that the tyres are ok? I've run through the menu options when the car is stationary but when I go back out of the menu all I see is the graphic that shows the tyres are ok. I'm not puzzled by these things normally but something here is either so obvious I'm over looking it or there's a problem. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_6287.jpg
    IMG_6287.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Press the trip button on the end of the right hand stalk, it lets you display trip a, trip b, range, tyre pressure monitor and radio/media. Trip b and radio/media can be disabled in the main menu.

Spike

Thanks. Can scroll round the options by pressing the button on the stalk, but the home screen always goes back to showing the car with the tyres saying OK. Guess a trip up to a Fiat dealer is needed.

Thanks. Can scroll round the options by pressing the button on the stalk, but the home screen always goes back to showing the car with the tyres saying OK. Guess a trip up to a Fiat dealer is needed.

That's odd, usually it stays on the last selected screen.

Let us know what happens.

Spike

Sorted. The radio option needs to be turned off in the selection menu so that when you're driving with the radio/CD on it shows the "home" screen. Not particularly intuitive but works now so I'm happy. Thanks for replying.

Back