TERESA2860 on Ebay

Currently reading:
TERESA2860 on Ebay

mikeymikemcmike

Hi,

I'm just posting a warning to members to about dealing with the ebay seller "teresa2860". They deal with 2nd hand Alfa, Fiat and Lancia parts.I still have items that were bought from Tony and Teresa over 2 YEARS ago that have not been delivered. More recently I bought a Lancia Beta Coupe boot lid and front panel from them last October which still have not been sent to me. I've emailed them many times and I just get fobbed off with "it will be sent next week" etc.

So anybody who is thinking of buying from teresa2860 take care!

Regards,

Mike

Why on earth did you buy things from them recently when items purchased 2 years ago are alledgedly still not delivered?

I smell some sub text here.......

Hi,

I'm just posting a warning to members to about dealing with the ebay seller "teresa2860". They deal with 2nd hand Alfa, Fiat and Lancia parts.I still have items that were bought from Tony and Teresa over 2 YEARS ago that have not been delivered. More recently I bought a Lancia Beta Coupe boot lid and front panel from them last October which still have not been sent to me. I've emailed them many times and I just get fobbed off with "it will be sent next week" etc.

Regards,

Mike

did you not report it so you can claim your money back

Hi,

I'm not trying to tarnish her name. I'm not an ebay trader. Check my profile "mikeymikeyorks". My experience with them has been shakey from the start. I bought some items form her partner Tony over two years ago. Some of these items were shipped but some where not. For example a Lancia Volumex gearbox and differential that I paid for is still outstanding.
They are actually quite nice people and yes I've read the feedback which makes it all the more frustrating. I actually bought the later items partly as a way to open communication with her again because you can't report unshipped items beyond a certain time. For example - now I can't report the October unshipped items to ebay or paypal because of the time that has expired since the sale. I didn't report it earlier because she kept saying "it will be shipped this month" etc.

Mike

Hi,

Regards,

Mike
Firstly id like to say that I know Tony and teresa personaly, and I know that they are honerable ppl, so plz e-mail me items u havnt recieved and ill speak to tony next time im in Chesterfield. plz supply details of purchases dates and items u have not recieved. I will also inform them about this post.

i wonder if this is the same seller jug dealt with getting alfa seats?
that was Catlow77, he's still selling junk, but at least he communicates and is willing to resolve disputes.

i only give sellers 1 chance to rectify any problem, after that its a paypal dispute. its much easier to negotiate once you have your money back. if you dont pay using paypal then you're taking a risk and bascially depend on the honesty of strangers, which is a very painful method of paymant.

Last edited:
Back