Technical TB On!!

Currently reading:
Technical TB On!!

I might be interested in one too, havent got a TB yet but if i can get the money together. :D

Nath

PhatAshKi said:
How do you build the new skirts, as it looks like a hefty job and seems like more than a days work, sorry for all the q's tricker

The work on the TB is hard for me to explain... :eek:

It's not easy to drill out the TB and build up the new skirts if you don't have the right machinery.

The job I do with the TB's is with very high quality and so far I have made around 25 of these TB's we are talking about... never made a mistake with one of them. (y)

Trust me… it can be done… you’re not dreaming ;)

Just look at the pic to se how it's done... :)
Photo0126.jpg

Tricker... said:
Hi J333EVO

I know it's expensive to send money direct to my account...

Can't you make a group of people who'd like to get their TB done and send all the TB's whith mail at the same time... ?

Then you also could transfer the money in one transfer and save the charge in the bank.. :confused:
I'm really interested in this

Tricker, if you could sign up for Ebay I think this would be the cheapest way to sent the money they only charge about 3% in total.

Hi
What would be the advantages of running an oversize throttle body?
When i had my swift you could fit a tb from a primera (40mm) but the arguments about whether it was worthwhile went on for about a year.
Was hoping someone on here could clear it up for me.
Cheers
Adrian

hmm

Don't know the E-bay very well… :eek:

Wouldn't it be an idea to just send a cheque with the TB when you send it to me…?

Then there wouldn’t be any “waiting for the money to be transferred from England” and the TB’s could be on the way home again very fast…

Could this work for you??? :confused:

Last edited:
Tricker... said:
hmm

Don't know the E-bay very well… :eek:

Wouldn't it be an idea to just send a check with the TB when you send it to me…?

Then there wouldn’t be any “waiting for the money to be transferred from England” and the TB’s could be on the way home again very fast…

Could this work for you??? :confused:
Yes this would be OK, just have to get travellers cheques and make them out in your name.

D4NS said:
What bout sending 1 off to start with, then we can compare the results... and if all ok then we can send a larger order off? (y) Might be a stupid q, but are the danish TB's exactly the same as the English 1's for sure? :confused:
Hi...

There are no stupid questions - only stupid answers ;)

The TB’s in England and Denmark it exactly the same – no different at all. :)

The problem with sending one TB is the post charge – one TB will be to expensive. :confused:

I have some contact with Aaron and hope he will be sending his TB to be modified. Only he’s Cinq. runs with Van Aaken 0.6 boost kit and that will not make the same result as the original 1.1 engine.

I can give you some print outs from an effect measuring made on a standard Sei. before and after the 40mm TB… The test will be made next week...

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't mind sending a TB as a test bed, well the TB was a freebie with my new head that I got off eBay for £40 along with the coil packs, result :D

I think this along with the ported and polished head that should be another week or so before coming back, will make for a much nicer environment for the petrol and air to mix in harmony making me a few more horses :cool:

Therefore so nothing ventured nothing gained. (y)

Aaron.

Test results from a Cinq. 1.1 96' before and after a 40mm TB

Before: 61.6 hp and 84 Nm at 6214 rpm.

After: 67.8 hp and 92 Nm at 6214 rpm. (y)

The engine in running standart with only K&N induktion kit.

The effect of the 40mm TB is as promised + 10% ;)

Hi,

Sorry to bump this up again but are you still making these tricker?

Back