Tattoos ?

Currently reading:
Tattoos ?

I've had a tattoo since I used to come on here regularly, it's a poem in the middle of my back with an ink well and feather quill under it :D

ive got 3 tattoos so far, 1 is a star with the date that my dad died underneath so its very sentimental too me, i have a heart with headphones on my chest and i got this one today on my right leg
Oh and sorry for the bad picture quality, thats phone pictures for you.

Ive still to get the roses and other stuff coloured in but i couldnt afford that because this is my christmas present, it was either this or £100 towards coilovers lol and i chose this :D

THREAD REVIVAL!!
So you didn't get it all done in one go then Andy... You wimp :p lol
You should post a new pic, looks much better now..

And to all the people on this thread (yes i know most of it is old), saying i have this and not posting a picture is just annoying.
I have a small black sun around my nipple, and a Yorkshire Jolly Roger on my shoulder..

nipple
Tattoo1.jpg

jolly roger..
288586_10150340637181125_687701124_9962721_389911_o.jpg

So you didn't get it all done in one go then Andy... You wimp :p lol
You should post a new pic, looks much better now..

haha i didnt have enough cash to get it done all at once :p
And i forgot about this so here it is
Bad picture i know, should get a better one
Tattoo.JPG

ive got a full tribal sleave on my right arm/shoulder, dragon on my back, some chinese symbols on my shoulder blade, tribal on my left wrist, a dragon on my left arm and tribals on my right leg and base of my back. i want more, but funds are limited.
found an old pic of my back, but missing some work on my shoulder:
My tattoo.jpg

ive got a full tribal sleave on my right arm/shoulder, dragon on my back, some chinese symbols on my shoulder blade, tribal on my left wrist, a dragon on my left arm and tribals on my right leg and base of my back. i want more, but funds are limited.
found an old pic of my back, but missing some work on my shoulder:
View attachment 96167

Looks good! How much does it hurt to get your back done? Im gonna get a portrait of my Dad on my shoulder blade and wondering what to expect lol

meh, depends on your pain threshold. i didnt find it too bad.... my collar bone was by far the most painful place ive had work done..... but my body dont like me getting the underside of my wrists done.... couldnt get it finished cos i had passed out (in my defence, i was on a week long **** up, run down and hadnt eaten..... fact) ink was fine until it hit the pressure point on the underside and my tat artist refused to finish it then... not had the funds since. :bang:

meh, depends on your pain threshold. i didnt find it too bad.... my collar bone was by far the most painful place ive had work done..... but my body dont like me getting the underside of my wrists done.... couldnt get it finished cos i had passed out (in my defence, i was on a week long **** up, run down and hadnt eaten..... fact) ink was fine until it hit the pressure point on the underside and my tat artist refused to finish it then... not had the funds since. :bang:
Well my left leg i didnt find bad at all, i could have sat for hours and it didnt bother me. My chest was horrible to get done but i put that down to the ****ty artist i used that time and my right leg, the outlining was fine but when i came to colouring it in i did the same as you and blacked out. It was one of the first appointments they had that day so i hadnt eaten and had barely slept so i felt really ill anyway but after id had something to eat i was fine and sat for nearly 3 hours straight (with the occasional fag break lol)

all this talk of tattoos makes me want to get another one so bad but i just cant afford it :(

Christmas presents! Thats what my sister does, she never knows what to get me so i just book myself in around christmas/my birthday and she buy it for me :D
Forgot this year though so its like end of feb now before my artist is free :(

Christmas presents! Thats what my sister does, she never knows what to get me so i just book myself in around christmas/my birthday and she buy it for me :D
Forgot this year though so its like end of feb now before my artist is free :(

my family with the exception of my brother are not very tattoo friendly lol!

my family with the exception of my brother are not very tattoo friendly lol!

lol well thats a problem then! My sister loves tattoos but not on herself. I think she likes the fact that its basically travelling art and she has no problem with paying for me to have them done, just as long as she doesnt feel the pain haha

Andy, my shoulder wasn't too bad, took about 3 and half hours. The last half hour was pretty intense but i think my nipple hurt more but only took 40mins total.

I not seen your chest, what have you got?

Ah right, well either way im gonna get it done at some point and i know its gonna hurt lol
lol well, its meant to be a heart wearing headphones but its done really bad and its all raised up where shes scarred it not just tattood me. Theres meant to be like a heartbeat monitor line down the middle of it too but because i had to sit with my head up i couldnt see what she was doing and its not down the middle at all and its just basically a wiggly line that shes done. Was so pissed off with her i went back in and told everyone in there including customers (it was pretty busy) that i wouldnt get tattood here and showed them a picture of what it was meant to be and what it turned out like. I think a few of them walked out at least :p

Back