General TA Road Tax

Currently reading:
General TA Road Tax

It was a pleasure to get the TA Road Tax notice this week to pay a princely sum of £0.00, I like that a lot.

In comparison the Motorbike just cost me £76 in tax whilst only doing 30 miles between MOTs, so that was about £6.50 per mile. I need to stop using the TA at the weekends :D

I am looking forward to that... tell me what do you do when you get the notice? Do you also apply for the tax disk as per normal but with no payment?

RaR

I am looking forward to that... tell me what do you do when you get the notice? Do you also apply for the tax disk as per normal but with no payment?

RaR

If you have to would you still have to pay 2.5% fee on £0 for using a credit card ??

You will get the reminder as normal... But it will say £0 and you just order as normal online without having to put any card details in... We have 4 cars that are tax exempt now :)

Sugar x

.....in comparison the Motorbike just cost me £76 in tax whilst only doing 30 miles between MOTs, so that was about £6.50 per mile. I need to stop using the TA at the weekends :D

Yes, you need to get back on your bike now that the weather's improving. It's bizarre, the wife and I each have a car and bike. Her Citroen C1 1.4 Turbodiesel costs £20 to tax and my Fiat 500 1.2 Pop costs £30 to tax. Her Moto Guzzi Breva 750ie and my BMW R1200GS Adventure each cost £76 to tax. Expensive hobby. :)

Back