Technical T-jet 120 exhaust

Currently reading:
Technical T-jet 120 exhaust

My dynamic t-jet 120's exhaust sits behind the rear bumper and doesn't poke through like the sports do. This doesn't bother me as I don't mind not seeing the exhaust. What does bother me is the back box connected to the tip is quite low. So much so that when reversing to a gutter if I have someone sitting in the back it knocks. It is all cited correctly. It's not lower than how it would of come out of the factory. It's also very visible when driving behind the car and is a bit ugly. If I was to replace the back box is it possible to get smaller ones that sit a little higher up. I don't want a whole new exhaust. And I don't want any power gains or fancy noises. I jus want to hide the box and stop it catching gutters?

Here's some pictures I quickly found on the world wide tinter web.
You can clearly see it's rather low. And because it sits behind the wheel it knocks on gutters that your reverse up to. (Which I do every time I go home as that's how I park.) if you have weight in the back that is. It doesn't do it normally as it just clears it.

I did, I've just checked me member motors thread on my Bravo as I have a rear pic, but the exhaust is in a dark area so difficult to tell on mine from that :p
I suppose I should just check under the car again. I can't remember if it's a whole system or not. I'm hoping it isn't as I only won't a new back box not the god knows how much it would be for a new exhaust... In fact how much are they? Lol. I obviously don't want an original one as I'll have the same issue. But neither do I want a sporty one. Just a nice one that won't rust and is hidden. If I have to have a top come through the bumper so be it.

Back