Switch pannel fog wire??

Currently reading:
Switch pannel fog wire??

P

Paul

Where the switch goes for the fogs where is the wire located?? i have just had my pannel off and i cant find the wire.

i was going to put on a new switch to them but if i replaced the whole pannel to the ones with the fogs and wired my fogs to the wires thats behind the bumper already will the fog switch work my fogs?

there is a bundle of approx 8 wires connected behind the window heater i think it is and im wonderin if any f those are to the fogs?

rascalsig.png

Your not making mutch sense,do you have a donner switch pannel with the front fog switch?
Scotty.

scotty_sig.jpg

thats what i am asking. if i had the fog switch pannel would my fogs just hook up to the standard wirieing thats behind my bumperand work via the new switch??

rascalsig.png

Right now ive got the jist of your qeury,there is a plug socket in your left hand side wireing loom down at the bottom of the bumper,that the fog light plug goes straight into.
And there is two plugs behind your switch pannel that go into either switch pannel SX,,,,ELX...the latter providing power to the front fogs
BUT the MK1,,,,and MK2 have one plug diffrent in the switch pannel ,so make sure you get the right one.

scotty_sig.jpg

i fitted a donor panel y'day with a front fog switch. there are only two plugs 1 for fogs (f+r) and 1 for rear window demister. i havent got any fogs yet so im not 100% if it works but im going to check for a current when i get up and will let you know.

(well affter if replaced all the fuses ive blown lol. and fitted a front fog fuse.)

cal