Supermarket Scam - Beware!

Currently reading:
Supermarket Scam - Beware!

I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me as I am a victim of the latest scam at a Supermarket while shopping. This happened at Asda and it could happen to you.

Two good looking 18 year old girls come to your car as you are leaving.One starts wiping your windscreen with a rag and water while the other comes to your window saying "Hi" while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse. It will be impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and beg you for a ride to another supermarket. You agree and tell them to sit in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I was assaulted last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.

Be careful!

Does this mean that all the men will be doing the shopping and leaving us females at home?

Bunny said:
Does this mean that all the men will be doing the shopping and leaving us females at home?

Hey i always do the shopping may aswell get some perks:D

Watch out Rob helz is bring out the bromide :yuck: keep her away from bunny

well ive shopped at asda in trafford park, all they have there is old bags and incontinent men:cry:

Back