500 Sup

Currently reading:
500 Sup

thefunkaygibbon

Hey y'all (as they apparently say in the States)

I do not yet have a 500, but I will own one next week! My researching of the car lead me here, so I thought I'd say hey (see, at the start) and start my journey of my second Italian car here! (and it may alleviate some of the boredom of waiting till I can pick it up too)

I've been the same 8 weeks mine has been on order.....yippee I collect tomorrow, just hope everything is in order, by the way this has been a fantastic sight to relieve the wait a little, I can't help but look on it most days to read the posts.....and most helpful I must say.

I pick up my Twinair 500 Lounge in Funk White with red leather interior....not seen one in the flesh and I have traded my Ka (piste white) for it and the pearl colour is gorgeous just hope the Fiat pearl is as nice......I was sold on the interior though as I love the retro look cross between an old radio/food mixer in a very very nice way !

The first was an alfa 147. I'm moving from a Honda civic to this, so very different indeed. I have loved the 500 for a while, and I love the classic style.

Back