Suicide bid man sues hospital that saved him

Currently reading:
Suicide bid man sues hospital that saved him

Did anyone else see this? A man who took a huge overdose to killm himself, was admitted to hospital. The hospital gave him a drug to counteract the drugs he had taken, but they gave him too much. They save his life, but left him with diminished use of an arm.
He sued and won £90,000 saying you don't expect to come out of hospital worse than you went in!
Is it me?:confused:

WTF :eek:

Should have let the :tosser: go.

Apparently due to the recent economic state and cut backs the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off :p
When you get a Parliament stuffed full of failed lawyers, you get a parliament that is terrified of taking on anything in court, hence all these ridiculous settlements, many of which are out of court settlements. Same as this Fred Goodwin pension mallarkey. For once I agree with Prescott, don't pay him and let the bu**er sue. Your company went bust mate - wake up! You made it go bust!:bang:

I thought that this can't be true, but it is :bang:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ins-90-000-hospital-hurt-arm-saving-life.html

Stupid idiot, people like him are making a mockery of common sense :mad: What's worse is that if the hospital just let him die then his family would've probably sued for neglect. The authorities should have declared him mentally insane and locked him in an institution for his own safety. Besides, if he really wanted to kill himself he still can, just let's hope he makes a better job of it next time...

Same as this Fred Goodwin pension mallarkey. For once I agree with Prescott, don't pay him and let the bu**er sue. Your company went bust mate - wake up! You made it go bust!:bang:

Different issue, but I agree. I also feel that if a private company has to be bailed out by the tax payer then all private 'bonuses' should be voided and excessive pensions reviewed. If RBS had gone bust then greedy Mr. Goodwin would have got nothing. It's us tax payers that are paying for his lavish retirement... What a :tosser:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Back