Technical Sudden signal: “Start Stop is unavailable” & “Check Engine”.

Currently reading:
Technical Sudden signal: “Start Stop is unavailable” & “Check Engine”.

Found this thread after posting earlier about my 500l bringing up the start stop disabled check engine message...

However when I got this car a month ago, it brought on a warning triangle after I put diesel in (30mins after purchase) I've returned it twice and its been scanned and.no faults.
Reading about the fuel issue above with the filter.. could this be what's turned the first light on and lead to the alert today?

good morning

We bought a FIAT FIORINO VAN in April. Until today we have been to the FIAT workshop 6 times. Today it gave a START STOP UNVAILABLE problem again and we have to go again for DPF cleaning. The car is new and FIAT does not recognize that it has a problem, and does nothing to fix the specific malfunction

good morning

We bought a FIAT FIORINO VAN in April. Until today we have been to the FIAT workshop 6 times. Today it gave a START STOP UNVAILABLE problem again and we have to go again for DPF cleaning. The car is new and FIAT does not recognize that it has a problem, and does nothing to fix the specific malfunction
Hi.
I've got another thread somewhere with my trials with this issue.
Hopefully it's sorted now.. have a look out for it in case it's useful

Hi.
I've got another thread somewhere with my trials with this issue.
Hopefully it's sorted now.. have a look out for it in case it's useful

Back