Sub Woofer Help

Currently reading:
Sub Woofer Help

freshfruitdesign

Hi all,
I currently have a 1.2 8V ELX Punto, 2000 Model. It currently has the 6 speakers and the subwoofer.
This Saturday (13th August) I will be going to collect my new 05 Model Punto, 1.2 8V Active Sport. The car I will be collecting does not have the factory fit sub. How easy will it be for me to fit the sub from my ELX to my new Active Sport.
So far I have removed the sub and its bracket, but I am concerned about the cabling.
Could anyone tell me if the 1.2 8V Mk3 Puntos have the sub cables already in place. The connector which goes into the sub has the following cables going into it; Orange/Black, Orange/Green, Blue/Yellow, Blue/Red, Black, Red/White and Grey.
I understand the connector may not be in the car and that I will have to get a connector. But could someone tell me if the above cables are housed on the left side of hte boot ready for a factory fit sub to go in its place. (Cables will be under the carpet)
If someone could let me know my thursday evening that would be a big help. Other wise, me and my mates are going to rip the car apart to get all the cables out. (A job I dont want to be doing as I prefer to be in the pub)
Thanks
Mario

Dont know about the active sports edition, but i have an 05 plate, sole, limited edition Punto. I have all the wiring in the car for the sub. i will be recieving mine shortly from Project-Cinqy who's managed to sort me out one from a scappy near him.

my standard active 04 didn't have sub wires.

Buy a sub wiring kit and get it fitted or fit it yourself.

Back