General student redesigns panda.....

Currently reading:
General student redesigns panda.....

Well said....

I reckon I could do a better job myself....

PandaWIP5.jpg

OOPS!....I already did.... ;)

Daz

that looks awesome lol:slayer:

Jeez what's the point? The Panda is just fine as it is. If you don't like it, don't buy one. I don't like Gillian McKeith but I don't feel the need to redesign it; I just ignore it. I especially don't go onto the Gillian McKeith Forum and make ill-formed comments about it. I mean, a Freelander a million times better than a Panda? FFS, go and redesign a Class 60 or something, leave cars to those of us with some passion for them...

I'm 38, does this mean I'm an official Old Person now? Cos last I looked I wasn't a woman. I think dear student you're looking at the Pandas that drive past you in the strret and thinking that's who buys them. Well maybe in the UK, but get yourselg round Google and look at the Panda derivatives, the Rally Specials, the Factory Teams, and then come back with your idea of the Panda's target market. I'm driving one of the blinking things 10,000miles to Beijing next year, so I'm happy to tell you that the 4x4 is more than a toy, I'm trusting it with my life

2070103.005.1L.jpg

An old person gets lost on Bournemouth Beach, yesterday.

Bugger! I must be that stereotypical Panda driver...

Old (37), and female... :cry:

I own a new Panda 4x4 and an old Panda 4x4 and I think "I hate Pandas" you need to go and do proper research before you come up with your franky stupid pre-conseptions of who drives Fiats and what the actual cars are capable of.

I take it you have experience of driving Panda 4x4's against Freelanders on rough terain. (I have). You might want to go onto Utube and type in "Fiat Panda 4x4/ range rover challange" on 5th gear to see how good the Panda 4x4 is.

Nuovapanda, I work for the railways to, so I know exactly were your comming from ;)

Respect is a two-way street and we are all entitled to our opinions BUT.....

If I was seeking information and opinions on a 'new to me' forum, (in this case, Pandas) I would like to think that I would have thought twice before using the avatar 'I hate Pandas'.....

Jeez what's the point? The Panda is just fine as it is. If you don't like it, don't buy one. I don't like Gillian McKeith but I don't feel the need to redesign it; I just ignore it. I especially don't go onto the Gillian McKeith Forum and make ill-formed comments about it. I mean, a Freelander a million times better than a Panda? FFS, go and redesign a Class 60 or something, leave cars to those of us with some passion for them...

I am re-designing the panda because i have to for my uni course, not by choice. I am not a fan of fiats in any way, shape or form, and they are not my car of choice by any means. sorry if this upsets you, but tough. anyway. i have nearly finished my facelift of it ands i'll put up my rather naff CAD rendering of it when i work out how.

BTW, yes, freelanders probably are a million times better. can you haul a trailer, caravan or horsebox with your 4x4 panda? i very much doubt it. (heres where one of you preves me wrong!)

And another thing.... there are people out there that drive pandas apart from the people on here, and from observation, the type of people i have seen most driving pandas are older drivers and women.

and my USERNAME (not avatar) refers to the difficulty of drawing the damn things. kick me if you want, my research is done! :p

P.S. Thankyou to everyone who has actually helped me on here before this turned into a slagging match against me. your help was greatly apreciated.

If we were all the same it would be a boring world! ;)

Glad you got your help...

I would like to see what you came up with.

what the hell has a freelander have to do with the panda? two completely diff cars from 2 very diff segments of the market, with very differing briefs for design and target audience. something i would expect a designer to recoginse, well a half competant one anyway, i bet you're the kind of guy who goes looking for small engined car to cut up and out drag on the road just to make up for the feeling of inadequecies you are suffering.

a decent designer doesnt moan about wether they like the job or not, they get on with it and do the job, to the best of their, in your case pitiful, abilities.

do your research, 2 eyes, 2 ears, one mouth, use in that proportion, you might learn something

....BTW, yes, freelanders probably are a million times better. can you haul a trailer, caravan or horsebox with your 4x4 panda? i very much doubt it....

Hmmm I wonder why?....Maybe because one costs £20,950 and is a 4x4 and one costs £8000 (ish) and is a small hatchback....

While we're at it...The Bugatti Veyron is a much faster car than the Panda 100hp....

I
hate pandas

And another thing.... there are people out there that drive pandas apart from the people on here, and from observation, the type of people i have seen most driving pandas are older drivers and women.

and my USERNAME (not avatar) refers to the difficulty of drawing the damn things. kick me if you want, my research is done! :p

My apologies for mixing up your USERNAME with an avatar but my point still remains and your lack of respect shows immaturity.....

FYI, I am also a Class 26 and 27 fan but NOT to the exclusion of all other diesel classes.

Just re-read my post. Note to self: read posts properly and most of all don't post after a bottle and half of red wine... :shakehead

Do you think we made 'I Hate Pandas' feel the love of the FIAT community?

Back