strange drivers day??

Currently reading:
strange drivers day??

Steely

Dislikeskeyboardwarriors
Right seem to be having one of those days...

fisrt thing.. driving through donny.. and flashed a car to turn aross into a side street in front of me,,, then flashed a guy coming out of the same street onto same road, this muppit behind me starts beeping and giving me some lip... so i just thought, sod you you can wait :p

sat right on my arse all the way to the next set of lights then he drove past... was tempted to brake test him but i didnt want to get shunted... or cause any bother tbh..

then about 20 mins later this guy in a rover 600 was tailgating a car to the left of me on a dual carriageway about a foot away from the back of this bmw.. he then had to slow down to get behind me because i wasnt going to let him in.. he then tailgated me for a good 400 yards.. i slowed down to a near stop and i think the guy pooped it.. and backed right off..

just wondering whats with people this weekend!!! its not as if i have instigated anything and i thought giving way to some people on side streets was a good thing!!!!

does my head in.. rant over :rolleyes:

lol anyone else had this... its everyone hate Ben Day !!!!

Last edited:
wheatley hall road can be a bit of a nightmare :D

i hate the major roundabout up at the top of it where it goes over the river, that can be a pain in the arse :p

ive just had some knobs in a pick up truck nearly reverse into me at the garage (where i put a fivers worth in :cry:)

wheatley hall road can be a bit of a nightmare :D

i hate the major roundabout up at the top of it where it goes over the river, that can be a pain in the arse :p

ive just had some knobs in a pick up truck nearly reverse into me at the garage (where i put a fivers worth in :cry:)

yeah tell me about it wheatley hall roads traffic light drag strip.. thats where im working now!!! :(

Last edited:
i got bullied by a range rover the other day- i checked mirrors, indicated to reverse park into a gap, pulled past te gap, braked, checked mirrors again, saw range rover turning into the road, put car in reverse and held off moving. Next thing hes right up to the bumpe and theres no room to drive round me. so i just sat there, he got rather impatient and cutting a long story short, reversed and let me park (whilst nudging forward everytime i reversed.

He then drew beside me, claimed i was a dick and he isnt psychic. So i calming told him thats what the three red lights, one orange flashing light and two white lights on the back of my car were for. This made him really irate and he got all effey and jeffy with me, ending in saying 'your cars sh!t pal'

I responded with 'oi, knobhead (as he pulled off, it made him stop) at least its paid for in full and for that matter, so is my house' (it isnt but he doesnt know that!)

I saw his look and it looked like i really hit a nerve with him, especially as he was double my age in looks, and wearing a similar suit to me! he just planted it and did one

Last edited:
i got bullied by a range rover the other day- i checked mirrors, indicated to reverse park into a gap, pulled past te gap, braked, checked mirrors again, saw range rover turning into the road, put car in reverse and held off moving. Next thing hes right up to the bumpe and theres no room to drive round me. so i just sat there, he got rather impatient and cutting a long story short, reversed and let me park (whilst nudging forward everytime i reversed.

He then drew beside me, claimed i was a dick and he isnt psychic. So i calming told him thats what the three red lights, one orange flashing light and two white lights on the back of my car were for. This made him really irate and he got all effey and jeffy with me, ending in saying 'your cars sh!t pal'

I responded with 'oi, knobhead (as he pulled off, it made him stop) at least its paid for in full and for that matter, so is my house' (it isnt but he doesnt know that!)

I saw his look and it looked like i really hit a nerve with him, especially as he was double my age in looks, and wearing a similar suit to me! he just planted it and did one

haha top stuff!

Seems the moment people are cocooned in their cars, they think they have the right to mouth off and generally act like twonks.
Recently a woman mouthed off at a traffic warden in town, must have been the straw that broke the camel's back because he ended up in the paper for kicking seven shades out of her car door.... :eek:

Last edited:
sat right on my arse all the way to the next set of lights then he drove past... was tempted to brake test him but i didnt want to get shunted... or cause any bother tbh..

Back when I was young and foolish I had a Micra 1.0-16v (the poooooower!) and had some middle-aged eejit in a Rover 216 trying to bully me by sitting on my bumper and weaving in and out touring car stylee.

Funnily enough the last thing he expected was for me to brake test him when I reached the end of my tether. I just did a quick stab of the middle pedal and he woke up and panicked. My lasting memory is of him tank-slappering alongside my car see-sawing at the wheel before eventually losing it completely and sliding down off the road into a big overgrown grassy area.

Guilt got the better of me and I stopped and walked back to make sure he wasn't dead and was greeted by a torrent of abuse and a list of things that had been damaged/broken on his car and how would I like to pay for them. I politely told him if he hadn't been driving on my bumper he would have had plenty of room to react to me needing to brake suddenly and walked off. I have no idea how he got out of the grassy area and I'm sure that he didn't learn anything from the experience either.

Moral of the story is there are a lot of idiots on the road and it's far easier to pull over and let them get on with it in front of you than spend ages getting worked up by them and doing something which pi$$es them off even more. Oh, and the other moral is that if you do get into a tank slapper don't see-saw at the wheel and lift off the throttle ;)

Chris

I hate dick drivers.

Today i was driving along dual carriageway just sitting about 90 in right hand lane and a old guy in a jag comes on from a slip road cuts in front of me doing 60 so i sat behind him not making a thing of it, then at roundabout he speeds off when i get to him and over take him he comes up fast. Undertakes me then cuts right in front of me then back into the left hand lane so i flashed him loads then sped off. I mean what was his problem.

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

I hate dick drivers.

so i flashed him loads then sped off.

I like flashing all my lights and blasting my twin airhorns:D. It make people wonder what they've done wrong.

The light were effective when some pleb was overtaking and coming towards me yesterday, it was a close call though. Prat.

It's almost worth the illegality of installing the blue flashers behind your bonnet grill, so that when people do act like assholes, you can simply drop behind them and switch em on, signal them to pull over, and then yourself simply drives past them;)

It's almost worth the illegality of installing the blue flashers behind your bonnet grill, so that when people do act like assholes, you can simply drop behind them and switch em on, signal them to pull over, and then yourself simply drives past them;)

Yes, and make them crap themselves:devil:

I have thought about getting wah-wah's for the two lights in my grille. Effictive I think they would be.

Last edited:
i was once on a road, doing 30 (ish- i had been told there was a copper up ahead with a speed gun) and i had a hyundai coupe behind me, right up to my bumper, trying to push me faster. Then got to a two lne stratch and he went to over take, no sign of plos and the lights up ahead were on red, so as he pulled out and went for the kill (the worst kind of overtaking!) i dropped a cog and booted it. We levelled at lights and he was going mental, lights go to green, we both floor it.

except i only take mine to 30 and he shoots off into the distance.

Guess what i saw two minutes later?

Said hyundai at the side of the road with the copper. The driver clocked me as i went past- so i blew him a kiss

What a fool!

Knowledge is power! :)

Back