General Strada Cabrio Parts

Currently reading:
General Strada Cabrio Parts

tul66

Had 4 of these in the past & have come across a few spares when tidying out my workshop. I know I have a couple of headlights, glovebox torches, rear window glass, (I'm sure I have all the side glass too in another store), owners handbook & cabrio supplement, Haynes manual, gas struts for the hood and 1 alloy wheel.
There may be other bits too which I can list in the next week or so when I've finished the clear out.

If anything's of interest, let me know before the trip to the tip beckons.

If anything's of interest, let me know before the trip to the tip beckons.

I would urge you NOT to do a trip to the skip.

Where are you located?

Personally I'm quite well stocked on Strada parts (but not every part) so without a complete list of parts you have then any need anyone has will be a determining factor. This said any parts for the old Strada should never be binned and you may find a lucrative market for them on eBAY.

I also understand that when one has to clear our old "stuff" then the hassle of advertising, posting, taking viewings etc. is not what one wants to get involved in.

If you are fairly local to me (Hampshire) then depending on what you have then I may be able to offer a home to what you don't want.

I would add that NONE of my Strada parts stock is for sale or has ever been. They are stock to keep our 130TC on the road for as long as we are able and beyond that the car will be donated to a motor museum along will all spare parts.

In addition to the above, I have definitely 1 full set of side window glass (6 pieces including quarterlights) and possibly 2 sets.
I've also one of the dashboard vacuum gauges and a choke cable.

I'm located just north of Berwick upon Tweed.

Cheers.

It would help if someone could send a couple of pictures with measurements of the Cabrio glass as it is mixed in with glass from various Alfas & Lancias I've previously stripped.

Last edited:
In addition to the above, I have definitely 1 full set of side window glass (6 pieces including quarterlights) and possibly 2 sets.
I've also one of the dashboard vacuum gauges and a choke cable.

I'm located just north of Berwick upon Tweed.

Cheers.

It would help if someone could send a couple of pictures with measurements of the Cabrio glass as it is mixed in with glass from various Alfas & Lancias I've previously stripped.

Is there any interest in these spares?

I would be interested in cabrio parts
Cliffy,

Are you still after some spares before they get cleared out? I need to clear them as the garage will be coming down next year so have started to clear old stuff in preparation.

Cheers.

I still have some Cabrio glass & a few small bits left if someone needs anything.

Last call for the Cabrio glass before it all goes to the dump at the end of the month.

I know, it goes against the grain to dump it, but it's been offered on here and the Strada facebook group several times and no one seems to want it.

Back