General Stolen

Currently reading:
General Stolen

ooo and if you do get it back and its the drivers window that was broke i have one to replace it with

sweet !! if i get it back

i dont think ill gt it back and i just realised that i dont even hear the alarm go off !!!

ill show pics of the new beatdown beast .. proof u can get a punto CHEAP!! then waste loadsa money making its work/look good

sweet !! if i get it back

i don't think ill gt it back and i just realised that i dont even hear the alarm go off !!!

ill show pics of the new beatdown beast .. proof u can get a punto CHEAP!! then waste loadsa money making its work/look good

great would love to see a project car from start to finish lol can't wait to see what kind of car you get for 50 quid

even my broken one set me back 255iirc it is pretty mint thou now it's all fixed up

Last edited:
What Punto , Reg, colour, doors, area and extra's?

mk1 55, m reg "95" , Black with a "heavy" green flake sprinkle, reading, extremem bodykit, tinted windows , newly completed install (full boots build 2x 10" jl's 2x 12" jl's 1x 15" jl's xbox 360 22" screen)(look out at crusises for it) green neons in and out andgel eye lights police strobes in grill.. i feel like such a noob and i have no pictures since i got it 4 months ago and its been sprayed and fitted since then giveaway sign of it is head gasket on its way out and crack on left side rear bumper ( stupid walls)

PLease if you see it aprehend its i give anything to get it back !!!!!!!!

untill then i have obtained a BATTERED 55 puntu 95 plate again .. rear seats are missing needs body work and spray job its a mess but for 50 quid taxed and mot'd till may nxt year u cant complain and its drives good just looks Sh**

though i dont think ill see the love of my life again so ill prbs srt doing the work on thsi one tyo get it looking good

One thing you missed was reg number cos I ain't going to remember all of the above:eek:.

Also a pic of the car, front or back with number plate, to help those like me with photographic memories(y).

Hope you get her back, but with all the mod's, I doubt it will have been crashed/burnt out, more likly in a garage getting stripped:(

One thing you missed was reg number cos I ain't going to remember all of the above:eek:.

Also a pic of the car, front or back with number plate, to help those like me with photographic memories(y).

Hope you get her back, but with all the mod's, I doubt it will have been crashed/burnt out, more likly in a garage getting stripped:(

yea but is it really worth stealing a punto mk1 for parts you get a few hundred at most

i think it will be local youths have seen the car and it's mods had a closer look seen the keys broke in and drove of for a joy ride and maybe sold the car

would have thought pretty hard to sell with broken window and no log book

i cant have been planed most people know there coded hence why people steel old fords and such

if it had been burned already you would know cos chasis number is still readable and you would have been notified buy police as no doubt fire brigade would have had to put it out unless theres somewere to burn cars without anyone knowing or seeing

same if it had been written off they would want to know what your car is doing wrapped as you would be suspect numero one

so as said it has to have been stripped or maybe sunk in a river or pond

or for now it might be in storage wile the thieves decide what to do with it

or here's an unlikely one maybe it was towed in the night hence no alarm triggered ut again who wants to tow a mk1 punto

look on ebay anyway for the stereo parts and body kit i spose maybe the hole forum could join in and search ebay for the parts of his car and report back here if anything turns up

maybe if you could post a list of the exact names models of various after market parts it will be easy to find or add them to your auto finder or whatever it's called and it will notify you if something is added under that description

ill try and speak to my friends see if they have a pic ture of it finished (maybe on there fones) and ill get a list of all the main stuff up after work today aswell as a new post for the "banger from hell " its gunna be intresteing but i already started the bodywork !

The important details have been left out. Come on, lets do a FF lookout.

What Punto, Reg, colour, doors, area and extra's?

We can keep an eye out then.
yeah come on,show us pics and details etc.....
do a fiat forum wanted poster! im sure there's a person from every county on here....
it happened now so stop feeling guilty and put a plan into action!! haha

Car has been retrieved .. BURNT:devil:

insurance wont payout

gutted

plus head gasket on its way out on project car .. easy enough to do but time consuming .. verylong and its a 1.1l may aswell take it out get it rebored, skimmed and galsflowed .. but leave me with no car !!!!

O no.:(

Why won't they pay out? Did they find out about the keys?

Also how far away was it found?

Jon.
well yeah as soon as it realised it was gone i reported it to the police .. i didnt think about a story regarding the keys i just told them .. so naturally insurance company ciould not be lied to !!! .. car was found in some woods about 2 mins from my house .. literally around corner through a field and boom woods .. was discovered by the owner of the field wen he reported thast his gate had been smashed open and thr ere was a burnt car behind it !!i think i owe him a thank-you though wat for i dont know as there is nothing salvageable on it !! and has been taken by the 5-0 for forensic shiz .. thouigh u know wat theyre like chnaces are slim !!...

Hmmm. Bad luck. The only advantage is you could weigh it in and get some money for the scrap metal, it's heavy metal aswell now as all the plastic and stuff would have been burn't off.
not much of a up on the situation and its with the police for "forensics" .. gay btw as promised pic of the new "PROJEKT PUNTO" well one atleast for now ...

spotsasser002rs2.jpg

u gotta love the unitentional ratlook

all :worship: to the ganstar :slayer:pUNTO:slayer:

Ouch,
Sorry mate.

I know what you mean about "it'll be ok for tonight"
It's how i got my stereo Nicked

Last edited:
Back