General stilo mw 1.9 jtd

Currently reading:
General stilo mw 1.9 jtd

ngc2392

hello guys (new one here :)
i am about to become a new user of stilo mw and just want to know what u ppl think of it. i am open to crtitcs and good things no matter what. some ppl told me that electricity sometimes goes bad on fiat (in generally not just in stilo). is this true or just a bad case? and...i am new to fiat anyway (for present time i drive skoda octavia). thanks in advance (y)

ngc2392 said:
hello guys (new one here :)
i am about to become a new user of stilo mw and just want to know what u ppl think of it. i am open to crtitcs and good things no matter what. some ppl told me that electricity sometimes goes bad on fiat (in generally not just in stilo). is this true or just a bad case? and...i am new to fiat anyway (for present time i drive skoda octavia). thanks in advance (y)

Welcome firstly to the FF. On my second Stilo and only had 1 fault with electrics but it happened on both cars. Airbag light, it will happen to you but there is a fix for it if you go to the Fiat dealer. In the meantime you have to make sure the connectors under the passenger seat are good.

I like the MW. I used to fish/shoot/dogs and I would have liked one if it had been around then. Great engine made even better with a re-map. Not sure if it's a possibility in the MW but Yellow Stilo's are faster and you pull more birds in them.

Apologies if your'e a female :)

well...i have no intention to catch the birds :))) i allready have one cute birdy and thats enough for me. well...about technicalities...i think you must have bad luck if something goes wrong, whether in fiat or mercedes. and...concerning space in the back...normal 510 litres, with option to increase to max 1850 litres. i think thats enough space :) but..not yet tested in practice.

Plenty of space my Rhodesian Ridgeback loves it I,ll try and sort out a photo

Back