General Stilo ELearn

Currently reading:
General Stilo ELearn

Hi folks
Been trying to download this from the Download section (logical), but while the download bit is fine (I think), can't seem to open these RAR files - doesn't seem to be an app that for this that works with Windows 10, which we have and I can't work out how to use the app which I have downloaded onto my phone. Any ideas at all?
Cheers

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I'm a bit of non techie but did try the RAR download from the Microsoft site but said it was incompatible with my system (Windows 10?). Compatibility mode?

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I'm a bit of non techie but did try the RAR download from the Microsoft site but said it was incompatible with my system (Windows 10?). Compatibility mode?

if you're feeling non-techie then you might find eLearn hard work.

Leave the Microsoft website well out of the equation, the less they interfere the better.

Go to the WinRAR / RARLabs download page.

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Pick the X64 or X86 version depending on whether your computer is 64 bit or 32 bit. If you're not sure, go with the 32 bit version.

Download and install that.

Once installed double click on the first part of the eLearn download and tell it you want to extract it to wherever you are doing so, it should then do the rest.

Back