Styling Stilo Black Lights

Currently reading:
Styling Stilo Black Lights

these lights are road-legal, police can't do anything to you with these lights, so theres no need to worry, and whoever can't see your brake lights are blind as ****, these lights stand out from a mile off, there exactly the same brightness as standard stilo lights, if not brighter.

Hello all,

Whats opinons on these?

Getting alloys Powder Coated Black and thought it might go with the Metallic on Black theme?
Ive seen these on a stilo, they look really cheap and tacky. The photo makes them look better

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.

They arent tacky if you get the right colour scheme? I admit on a silver stilo they wouldnt look great.

I've seen these lights on Mr Cousin's car and they're really nice. The lightning scheme is different and it's not dim at all, they're just right if anything.

I do agree it depends on the color of the car to begin with though, and it won't look good on every color stilo, so you've got to consider other exterior car panels/wheels that they should tie in with. Besides, i think the original rear stilo light's are quite nice to begin with, especially with fogs on.

Well i wrote the car off tonight soo we wont be seeing anymore black lights from me....

Ill update sometime in the near futre.

feuxfums1.jpg

photo010lf8.jpg

photo008lq4.jpg

feuxnonfums.jpg

some pictures with black lexus ;)

Back