Styling Stilo Black Lights

Currently reading:
Styling Stilo Black Lights

Hello all,

Whats opinons on these?

Getting alloys Powder Coated Black and thought it might go with the Metallic on Black theme?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hello all,

Whats opinons on these?

Getting alloys Powder Coated Black and thought it might go with the Metallic on Black theme?

Go ahead if you like being stoved up the rear end when braking hard in traffic! Most of the darkened lenses I've seen in action reduce light output to a glimmer!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
From first hand experiance they are fine :) I liked them and bought them for £50 odd quid from the bay and theyve never failed me.

Check them out.

Oh aye, it isnt a seal on the light as per, the light doesnt cover the whole hole where the old light goes by a few cm letting heavy heavy showers in the spare wheel well, i just sealed it up with some black foam i had and you cant even tell its there.

Always looks over practicality ;)

i seen a stilo with blacked out lights but the red bit at the bottom had been masked out if you get me, it looked good i must say :)
dont know if thats any help at all??

Cheers for the feedback - I wont be getting them. Anything that you buy that needs modding to fit properly should never be fit in the first place.

Sorry, black tint not my thing.:(

I've saw the same Lexus style lights without the black tint and they looked great on a black 5 door.(y)

Wee typo Shadey their not available for 5dr only 3dr stilo's..:(;) tis why I added cover on my old bus to break things up a bit
DSC_0322-1.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers for the feedback - I wont be getting them. Anything that you buy that needs modding to fit properly should never be fit in the first place.

what do you mean modding?

i have these lights and havent modded a thing and there perfect, lights are bright at night unlike other darkened ones, and they look professional, i personally think self tints are cheap, plus you gotta get it exactly right otherwise the 5-0 will have you over.

these are road legal, look nice, fit exactly where the old lights were, all you gotta do is swap the bulbs over to your new pair. :)

oh yeah and the rear sidelights are sweeeet.

People are saying that they dont fit tight like the OEM lights and that you need to fill the gap they leave otherwise they let water in?

True. They only let water in if you absolutly drench them. A shower, sprinkle, light shower anything like that there perfectly fine.

be careful with these types of lights, they can fail the mot with them and also get you a fine if they are too dim. also there is nothing worst than following a car with these horrible dark lights in traffic, you never know when they are braking until you hear the clump.
some think they look nice which i dissagree, but saftey is the key thing the light are there for, take away a small percentage and that could be the diffence between life or death.
roy

Back