Technical Stilo Abarth Connect Nav+ undo

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo Abarth Connect Nav+ undo

mcmonkiez

How to take out the connect nav+ from the dashboard there are 2 holes and i dont know what to di.. anybody have any idea how to open it as i want to check my display cables are connect ok or not as display sometimes come back on it self or get off automatically..

I dont want to break anything ..s o any advise would be much appreciated

just screw two long 4 mm bolt in for about 1 cm, then you can pull the unit out if you wiggle it a bit.

I cannot the fascia out 2 screws what are they ,.

Could u please give as much as detail how to open this ?

Really appriciated ur time

I cannot the fascia out 2 screws what are they ,.

Could u please give as much as detail how to open this ?

Really appriciated ur time

find two long 4mm bolts or threaded ends (8-10 cm or so), screw them in the two holes in front of the Connect Nav for about 1 cm (you will feel when you enter the threaded part inside) - then you must be able to pull and wiggle the unit out of it's mounting bracket.
If you don't manage to get it out this way you can remove the inner part of the upper glove box and push the Connect Nav from behind whilst you are pulling and wiggling.
good luck!

finally lol..

display is also working okay now without any prob.

one thing just left..

i need to connect ipod aux connection now i can see there are are some empty connector right next to the yellow connector on the corner... ? what are these 2 cnnectors? any idea? i just to use my iphone to listen songs?
my CD player dont work at all CD sucks in but after that nothing happened its not spinning either... eject is fine too..

please help what can be done ?

Back