Technical Stilo 1.9 JTD fuel rail pressur fault

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo 1.9 JTD fuel rail pressur fault

davidm1984

Hi

I have a Fiat Stilo 1.9JTD and every so ofter the car just cuts out saying engine fault. First time it happened i got the diagnostics done and they said fuel pressure problem so the cleaned the fuel line etc. Same problem happened again, this time got the crank shaft sensor replaced. Again car cut out a few weeks later. So i have got the diagnostics done again with fault P0191 fuel rail pressure (2) fault shown. Any ideas what i can do? It was mentioned might be something wrong with an O Ring? I'm out of ideas especially as someone said it might be a gremlin in the car that u have to touch luckt to get sorted.

Thanks

Hi

I have a Fiat Stilo 1.9JTD and every so ofter the car just cuts out saying engine fault. First time it happened i got the diagnostics done and they said fuel pressure problem so the cleaned the fuel line etc. Same problem happened again, this time got the crank shaft sensor replaced. Again car cut out a few weeks later. So i have got the diagnostics done again with fault P0191 fuel rail pressure (2) fault shown. Any ideas what i can do? It was mentioned might be something wrong with an O Ring? I'm out of ideas especially as someone said it might be a gremlin in the car that u have to touch luckt to get sorted.

Thanks

Maybe the presure sensor needs replacing?

Took it to a garage and they said the fuel filter must not have been replced at the last service and it was breaking away, causing the breakdowns. This has been replaced so hopefully tha will be an end to that problem........

Back