Technical Stereo upgrade for 2013 Panda, upgrading from Blue and Me

Currently reading:
Technical Stereo upgrade for 2013 Panda, upgrading from Blue and Me

minisandfiats

Well as per the previous buying advice thread, we’ve bought a 2013 Panda Trekking. It’s fantastic, the TwinAir engine is a hoot!
The Blue and Me doesn’t appear to be working at all, the steering wheel controls don’t do anything and nothing shows up to connect my phone to in the Bluetooth menu. From what I can see on the Blue and Me forum it’s not a great system anyway, and if you can’t stream music from your phone it’s a bit useless anyway.

So what I’d like to know is has anyone upgraded their Panda to a better Bluetooth enabled stereo with a system you can use with the steering remotes?

Well as per the previous buying advice thread, we’ve bought a 2013 Panda Trekking. It’s fantastic, the TwinAir engine is a hoot!
The Blue and Me doesn’t appear to be working at all, the steering wheel controls don’t do anything and nothing shows up to connect my phone to in the Bluetooth menu. From what I can see on the Blue and Me forum it’s not a great system anyway, and if you can’t stream music from your phone it’s a bit useless anyway.

So what I’d like to know is has anyone upgraded their Panda to a better Bluetooth enabled stereo with a system you can use with the steering remotes?
Try this one?

https://www.fiatforum.com/threads/w...tall-panda-cross-4x4-2020.494664/post-4641128

Back