Technical Steering

Currently reading:
Technical Steering

spacecowboy

Team eRotica
Noticed a noise a couple of weeks ago and it seems to be getting worse...been holding off posting as I'm really useless at describing noises...

When I go round a roundabout I get a really loud 'hissy' noise when the wheel is turned to the right (not had a chance to find out if it happens when going left). It stops on turning the wheel straight.

Car is waiting to go in for rattling near side front speaker, wheel problem and skirt adjustment so I would like some ideas as what it could be and they can do it at the same time...

Cheers ;)

spacecowboy said:
Noticed a noise a couple of weeks ago and it seems to be getting worse...been holding off posting as I'm really useless at describing noises...

When I go round a roundabout I get a really loud 'hissy' noise when the wheel is turned to the right (not had a chance to find out if it happens when going left). It stops on turning the wheel straight.

Car is waiting to go in for rattling near side front speaker, wheel problem and skirt adjustment so I would like some ideas as what it could be and they can do it at the same time...

Cheers ;)
The steering is electrically operated could be a noisy motor - get dealer to check.

spacecowboy said:

Cheers ;)

You may want to think twice about quoting your registration number, freind of mine had his number cloned, the cloned car had been nicked and used in a bank job, same make model and colour as his! He had some explaining to do.

maharg null said:
You may want to think twice about quoting your registration number, freind of mine had his number cloned, the cloned car had been nicked and used in a bank job, same make model and colour as his! He had some explaining to do.

That reg number isn't actually mine, I've cloned someone else's... ;)

Back