Styling Spot lights replacing grillls

Currently reading:
Styling Spot lights replacing grillls

punto16v

Hi,

I noticed these spot lights on this stilo. They seem to replace the black grills that would normally be in the front bumper of the 3dr.

Njk1ZWNhZDIxODUyYmQ4OTFiMzA4M2RiNWVkZTQ1YWZVuJk25actDgW3guXt5z0RaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b182MzY5NjY3N3x8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

Does anyone know where i can get these?? As I've been looking for these everywhere!

Thanks! (y)

Does anyone know where i can get these?? As I've been looking for these everywhere!

I think those in your picture (and the yellow Stilo below), came from a company called Lesters. I don't think they still make them.

There were also a similar ones fitted to the 2008 Novo Stilo, however that was only produced and sold in Brazil.

Attachments

• Foglights.jpg
    Foglights.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Novo Stilo 2008.jpg
    Novo Stilo 2008.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 17
Does anyone know where they can be got from ??

Hi,

There are some type of aux lights been sold here in Brazil, for Stilo's without them installed from factory.

They are sold by Connect Parts, online store from brazil, can't post links yet, and supposed to be good. Never bought them as I'm planning to buy the bumper with them.

Search for "farol auxiliar fiat stilo" on google, you will end up on their site.

BR,
Rafa

Back