General Southern Panda Meet April

Currently reading:
General Southern Panda Meet April

I think i'll be bringing my custard panda up..

1 Barry (nuovapanda)
2 Mike (totnesmonster)
3 Damon (panda-sport)
4 Garry (Plug)
5 John & Kev (mandapanda)
6 gina (posh pandas)
7 Sam (FuzzyPanda)
8. Charlotte
9. Bill (Bill Mitch)
11. (Gringosporting) NEW PANDA
13. Neil... from the Fiat Motor Club, with Pandapops!
14. (mygreat100hp) NEW PANDA
15. (andy panda) NEW PANDA
16. Urchin silver 4x4
17. Graham (Sprox) in Red
18. Andy (shakey_hand_man) New Panda

^^is this right? -what time are people going to meet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

Sorry but I think you'r going to have to take me off that list there, not very likely I'm going to make this. Looks like I'll have to see you guys at the next meet :(

Jon

OK, please let us all know if you arent coming... Haynes have given us a space to display our cars, but we do need a good number. I told them around 15 to 20 and peeps are dropping out now, albeit only ones who said a maybe:) Id hate for the Forum to look stupid on the day if only a handful turned out from all those who originally said yes.
Please guys and gals... make it a goodun:):):)

Between 6 and 7 depending on how lazy I feel. It should take me approx 3 hours so it all depends if I want to get there for 9.30 or 10 :eek:

that would mean i be up at 4am-5am to catch a lift, that's what time i go sleep. think i missing this one :( oh well think i done a lot pandering this week any way been 230 miles in the 750 today :)

Leaving at 7.30, so may well see you on the way then Panda-Sport. Coming from Greenwich. 129 miles according to Chav Nav.

Hope everyone has a safe journey - and see you all there. (y)

Last edited:
OK, please let us all know if you arent coming... Haynes have given us a space to display our cars, but we do need a good number. I told them around 15 to 20 and peeps are dropping out now, albeit only ones who said a maybe:) Id hate for the Forum to look stupid on the day if only a handful turned out from all those who originally said yes.
Please guys and gals... make it a goodun:):):)

Ok, we're a bit late to the party, Room for Sylvia & Fred on the list?

Jim

Last edited:
Oooh, dunno.

You might have to park round the back, by the bins.. :D

Cheers,

Plug

Now, you well know that parking round the back with the bins is risky when it comes to me and Sylvia.... :eek:

Fred's coming too! (As long as he gets a new outfit by the weekend)

BTW, anyone got a spare passenger door that they want to sell?

Jim

Now, you well know that parking round the back with the bins is risky when it comes to me and Sylvia.... :eek:

Fred's coming too! (As long as he gets a new outfit by the weekend)

BTW, anyone got a spare passenger door that they want to sell?

Jim

LOL. Sold my pair to Alan D and some one is collecting them from the meet. Could that be you ??

Back