South/South West Meet?

Currently reading:
South/South West Meet?

some people will travel miles to a meet if there is good food an no work the next day (y)

Aha yeah I'm trying to convince Pk90 to come down with his Stoke lot, maybe I can promote it when I go up there :p

There are quite a few eating places in and around Cribbs, I seem to remember a TGI Friday's. There are also loads of good settings for photos for the clickhappy lot x

hold on....

i aint traveling all the way from stoke to go to maccies....theres loads of them in stoke anyway! same with sainsburys too!

Blimey, you been stalking me? I live 5 min walk from St. Phillips lol!
I meant the Sainsbury's at Ashton Gate seeing as it's close to the Dovecote Inn down in Long Ashton, next to Ashton Court.

Yeah I used to go when I was little, are there any events coming up? x

i did a little research :p

I dont know where the sainsbury's over there is, or the Covecote Inn.... i'll look into it.

There is Eurofest @ Castle Combe this saturday, FF did have a stand but it was cancelled so we have all merged with other fiat clubs/forums.

There are loads of places to eat at Cribbs:

3x Macdonalds
2x KFC
Burger King
Preview
Carvery Company
TGI Fridays
Lamb & Flag (been renamed to something else now)
Chiquitos

Pretty sure there are 1 or 2 more i've forgotted but you get the idea.

Ry

i did a little research :p

I dont know where the sainsbury's over there is, or the Covecote Inn.... i'll look into it.

There is Eurofest @ Castle Combe this saturday, FF did have a stand but it was cancelled so we have all merged with other fiat clubs/forums.

There are loads of places to eat at Cribbs:

3x Macdonalds
2x KFC
Burger King
Preview
Carvery Company
TGI Fridays
Lamb & Flag (been renamed to something else now)
Chiquitos

Pretty sure there are 1 or 2 more i've forgotted but you get the idea.

Ry

Ah brilliant, thanks! The Dovecote is just off the Long Ashton bypass, on the road to Ashton Court, Sainsbury's is opposite the City ground!
x

Took my time seeing this thread :eek:

Dovecote Pub carpark aint that big to be honest and on a weekend gets quite full.

If you are looking for somewhere to meet before going off somewhere then the carpark at the front of the Footy ground is always open and empty ( As long as a match isn't on).

I would be up for this meet too (y)

Hello well I'd be up for it as would be interesting to see what the Fiat gang are like - I think you should make a list of possible attendees and when you have something set in concrete so to speak -
i.e.
*time
*place
*date
*etc
Then message those people to let them know so we can all attend.

May I first put my name down to attend

Lewis

24th/31st October - Please everyone pick the one easiest for you - we could also change it to the sunday's after these dates.
I'm thinking meeting at Cribbs would be ideal for motor way links and it's an easy place for most locals to get to.
There are restaurants there as previously mentioned, would people be up for that? I could book a table etc so maybe meet at 1pm?

I'll get a list going of those who are definitely interested and then I'll make an event.

Should be sweet!! x

Well I don't think I'm working but if I am I'll try swap and I'll definately be in attendance

Back