South/South West Meet?

Currently reading:
South/South West Meet?

Hey guys, after a request from PuntoKris, I'm gona propose a fiat meet in Bristol.

I'm gona nick the layout Pk90 proposed and say we go to a pub for lunch and then hopefully, go to Ashton Court for some pictures and stuff (I'll obviously get hold of them and see what they allow with public acces and the like)

So yeah, lemme know what you think and who'd be up for it. Thinking possibly October half term time? Let me know if weekends are better too

Ta, Em x:)

Hey guys, after a request from PuntoKris, I'm gona propose a fiat meet in Bristol.

I'm gona nick the layout Pk90 proposed and say we go to a pub for lunch and then hopefully, go to Ashton Court for some pictures and stuff (I'll obviously get hold of them and see what they allow with public acces and the like)

So yeah, lemme know what you think and who'd be up for it. Thinking possibly October half term time? Let me know if weekends are better too

Ta, Em x:)

Hmm looks like its just me and you so far.

copycat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

Yes! Too right. Yeah there is a sainsbury's nearby I think, The pub I'm thinking of is really nice, I'm thinking of ringing them to see how big their car park is. Also, Ashton Court is stunning in the autumn so I'm gona get onto the council or whoever runs it to see how far they'll let us in.

As a rough guides for dates - 24th/31st October?

Thank You :) Had already booked Annual Leave on those dates (for no particular reason) so could trundle down for a weekend break Choice of Pandas and/or a Punto ;)

Sounds perfect! Bring whatever car you like, unfortunately my car is the boggiest standard of grande punto and has alloy shaped hubcaps :p so don't be expecting anything spectacular from me! x

Also, Ashton Court is stunning in the autumn so I'm gona get onto the council or whoever runs it to see how far they'll let us in.

Anywhere on the Downs would be alright :) Could always go to the Causeway as a back up too.

Last edited:
Anywhere on the Downs would be alright :) Could always go to the Causeway as a back up too.

You can tell I'm from SOUTH Bristol haha! Nah I must say on the Downs around by the sea walls is really nice, they've started getting really hard on people parking on the grass though - on the spot fines etc.

Cribbs would be a perfect place to meet as it's easy to get to from M5/M4/M32

ahhh x

you mean the Sainsbury's at st. phillips causeway? never really been in there myself, my sister lives just around the corner though.

Should of put your name down for Castle Combe, Emily. its pretty local and a good day out (y)

what pub were you thinking of?

Ry

You can tell I'm from SOUTH Bristol haha! Nah I must say on the Downs around by the sea walls is really nice, they've started getting really hard on people parking on the grass though - on the spot fines etc.

Cribbs would be a perfect place to meet as it's easy to get to from M5/M4/M32

ahhh x

thats why i mentioned it previously, maybe i forgot to mention i ment the one at Cribbs.

Ry

you mean the Sainsbury's at st. phillips causeway? never really been in there myself, my sister lives just around the corner though.

Should of put your name down for Castle Combe, Emily. its pretty local and a good day out (y)

what pub were you thinking of?

Ry

Blimey, you been stalking me? I live 5 min walk from St. Phillips lol!
I meant the Sainsbury's at Ashton Gate seeing as it's close to the Dovecote Inn down in Long Ashton, next to Ashton Court.

Yeah I used to go when I was little, are there any events coming up? x

Back