General Some options not available on Dynamic?

Currently reading:
General Some options not available on Dynamic?

ejaymclane

If i try to add certain option to the Dynamic online it wont allow me yet if i choose the others it will.

Does this mean these options arent available on the Dynamic or is the website just wrong?

I mean it wont let me add Climate Control to the 3dr Dynamic but it will let me add it to the Sporting/Eleganza.....

:bang:

ejaymclane said:
If i try to add certain option to the Dynamic online it wont allow me yet if i choose the others it will.

Does this mean these options arent available on the Dynamic or is the website just wrong?

I mean it wont let me add Climate Control to the 3dr Dynamic but it will let me add it to the Sporting/Eleganza.....

:bang:

I would assume this wouldnt be available, but maybe a trip to the dealers is in order.

They wouldn't let all models have the same optional extras or else there would be no point selling loads of different variations

I'm pretty sure its a problem with the website, I've just configured a Dynamic and its like a puzzle where you have find the correct order to tick the options so that other ones aren't deselected, I managed to get all the options ticked including climate control.(y)

MattCupra said:
I'm pretty sure its a problem with the website, I've just configured a Dynamic and its like a puzzle where you have find the correct order to tick the options so that other ones aren't deselected, I managed to get all the options ticked including climate control.(y)

:yum:

I've just had a go & it won't let me have leather interior!:cry: Quite a good price though I specced everything else & it stil only comes out at £13465 OTR. Think I'll be sticking with my abarth though for while yet.(y)

Back