General Snowy Pandas

Currently reading:
General Snowy Pandas

Watch out ya'll, the chavs may be frozen, but they're still packin'! hahaha (packing snow that is...sometimes even I know I am sad!)

Rear wheel drive fun sounds great, but it was slippery enough in the panda!! I do have 2 front tires that are almost in need of replacement though :eek:

Attachments

• DSCI1313.JPG
    DSCI1313.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
No mate....Fixing him up with a little filler...and the front calipers are seized...Rather than mess about with them i will get Lizz to donate hers...then sort them later for spares...two 4x4's and not able to use one of them!!!!:cry::cry:

kev

I'd be so annoyed if that was me, perfect conditions for lots of fun playing about.. and you could probly show up some poncy tart in an x5 too.

Sisley still stuck clutch wise?

Just started to snow here, Panda is out the back geting covered. But dont know whether to take her to work in the morning or not. Nice big comfy 4wd car sitting in the garage.

I'd be so annoyed if that was me, perfect conditions for lots of fun playing about.. and you could probly show up some poncy tart in an x5 too.

Sisley still stuck clutch wise?

Yeah...i've had a real prob getting the right clutch...not sure why its been such a hassle???:confused:

One is waiting for me to collect at a local motor factors...so fingers crossed.

Plus been either raining or to cold to work on it!!!!

Never seem to have time to upload pics, but took the Landy to work along the back roads yesterday [New Forest] to say the driving conditions were atrocious is an understatement. Had three slides - wondering when 2 tons is going to stop is quite interesting:eek:. Now the Landy is a superb off roader, but even if you've got 4wd you still don't get any grip on ice. Took Piglet to work this morning, and I have to say he was in his element, much easier to control even with my dodgy "mot advisory " tyres! Start to slide - let the throttle off and she comes back around. Want to stop without locking up - change down and let the engine braking do the work. My only reservation is if some other tw*t in a BMW X5 is going to slide into me , I'd much rather be in the Landy!
Snow? 4x4 Panda's Rock !:slayer:

Biancia is having her first fun day in the snow,,,Started first turn of the key...(y)

Attachments

• DSCN2403.JPG
    DSCN2403.JPG
    951 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN2404.JPG
    DSCN2404.JPG
    999.3 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN2406.JPG
    DSCN2406.JPG
    958.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN2407.JPG
    DSCN2407.JPG
    1,003 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN2408.JPG
    DSCN2408.JPG
    890.3 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCN2409.JPG
    DSCN2409.JPG
    1,018.1 KB · Views: 7
Start to slide - let the throttle off and she comes back around. Want to stop without locking up - change down and let the engine braking do the work. My only reservation is if some other tw*t in a BMW X5 is going to slide into me , I'd much rather be in the Landy!
Snow? 4x4 Panda's Rock !:slayer:

:yeahthat:

I have total faith in the Panda and what it can and can't do, but with about as much crash protection as a biscuit tin, it really is the nut-nuts in their uber 4x4's that worry me. Some don't seem to realise it can still all go out of shape no matter how clever the electric bits are.

Last edited:
Yep, I used to have a Citroen AX which was a fun little car but I always felt that I'd be killed if I got t-boned by a cyclist! The Panda is worse in some ways, with the twin vinyl sun roof, if I was unlucky enough to roll it I could be decapitated by a twig :eek:. It's a great little car but occupant safety wasn't high on the agenda in those days.

Mike

Purple Haze was upset that Bianca might be having more fun and wanted to go out as well....a few laps of the car park to try out some handbrake turns and off out in search of a laugh....

Attachments

• DSCN2417.JPG
    DSCN2417.JPG
    1,010.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN2416.JPG
    DSCN2416.JPG
    959.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN2411.JPG
    DSCN2411.JPG
    1,019.6 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN2410.JPG
    DSCN2410.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Nice to see all the Pandas (y) and great to hear they started

Thought I'd share with you a picture of my (replacement) for Floyd (y) He's going back into his cave soon :eek:

Attachments

• DSC00205.JPG
    DSC00205.JPG
    657.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00203.JPG
    DSC00203.JPG
    662.3 KB · Views: 9
Couldnt resist today, could see there was snow on the hills, thought i'd go take a look :D
Couldnt help but smile, when i saw a 4x4 subaru on an icy stretch totaly stuck, as i slinked past in baz.......................

Attachments

• DSC_7045.JPG
    DSC_7045.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
  • DSC_7059.JPG
    DSC_7059.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Back