General Small question :)

Currently reading:
General Small question :)

brenner19

This is my 3rd question to ask since I got my car last week and it's probably the most stupid question to be asked but whats the parking button for? The parking lights button like? What's the use of it? Thank you :)

This is my 3rd question to ask since I got my car last week and it's probably the most stupid question to be asked but whats the parking button for? The parking lights button like? What's the use of it? Thank you :)

Side lights front and rear at night if nipping into the shops, once you put key in and start, automatically go out.

yup ^.

just push and hold till it bleeps with the engine off, and your sidelights will come on. you can then use your indicator stalk to select which side you want on if you only one one side on... (usually the one furthest from the kerb) and you can leave them on all night if your parked slightly sticking out from other cars, or in the middle of no where.

just brings atttention to other cars that yours is there... battery on mine has lasted with them on for 3 days before too so you dont need to worry about a flat battery

Back