Slower

Currently reading:
Slower

JFL

you *****!!
Ok, new thread. We all have to post pictures up of cars that have a progessively slower top speed then the car above it, and see what we end up with (road legal cars only). I will go first with the bugatti veyron!!!

4776CA3BC0A4C1828BF3B70E624A8.jpg

253mph
http://cars.uk.msn.com/Photo_Galler...ery-photo-number=15&dub-gallery-page-number=2

OP
OP
JFL

JFL

you *****!!
You got me stuck on that one, i will wait till morning and see what i can find :D

kayl0rz

Tina & Buttercup
well thats killed this thread.. i think he said PROGRESSIVELY slower.. not like serin did.. with a MASSIVE leap down!

I'll be working from 1pm to 9pm. Better go and get ready...

As for the slowest car...

...This car (and it's a Fiat!) is slower than all the above as it will read minus figures on its speedometer!

:D

EDIT: And I know it's been posted before but I'm not claiming it as original! Accusations of 'repost' will be ignored ;)

Last edited:

arc

this is where i stand
im killing time.. seeing as though when i went to my car to head out for the day - i had a front flat :( meh!!

last day of Mrs Rs 1/2 term, we were going to take the bus to a village about 10 miles away and follow a published walking route back, but the weather put paid to that and so we went to the pub for Sunday lunch instead.
Not sure if this has been posted before but they don't come lower and slower than the LA low riders