Tuning Slightly tuned Fiat Punto mk2a HGT acceleration video, any faster than stock one?

Currently reading:
Tuning Slightly tuned Fiat Punto mk2a HGT acceleration video, any faster than stock one?

Mate big shout out for you! Your videos on YouTube are one of the biggest source of knowledge about 1.2 8v ! Great job! 👌💪💪🔥

Here's an acceleration video of my slightly tuned HGT, is it any faster than stock? Never driven stock one but it's fun to drive at least 😃
From first to fourth gear:

There's GSR induction kit, Alfa Romeo 2.0 TS camshafts and 2.5" exhaust with fixed stock manifold (it was BAD from inside)

I think it is slightly faster than mine. Have you replaced the camshaft adjuster yet? If it is no longer working properly you will lose some top end power. Mine has been replaced and when depressing the throttle pedal you just see the engine climb in revs easier.

I think it is slightly faster than mine. Have you replaced the camshaft adjuster yet? If it is no longer working properly you will lose some top end power. Mine has been replaced and when depressing the throttle pedal you just see the engine climb in revs easier.
Nice! I will change intake camshaft from TS to JTS if I find one in good condition, I've heard that it's even better. Then there will be boost! Yes previous owner had the variator replaced and I have spare one also, works fine though

Back