skeggness whos excited

Currently reading:
skeggness whos excited

I can see you sewing :D;)

how is that confusing... yes im walking? :D cant really see myself on a bike

However on maporama it said it was 2.7 miles and on multimap it says its 1.2 miles?

Which one do i believe?

Im not talking about skegness sillies ;) Oh is that why you were confused... you thought i was walking from lichfield to skegness... i better leave now if i am :D

That was totally unrelated to skegness... i just needed to find out how far away from the station the flutterby farm is in stratford :D

Heh its okay... sending four posts to myself just confirms to everyone else that im a nutter :p

Back to my original question... do i believe maporama or multimap... i dont fancy walking 2.7 miles :(

Well i've been that way with alex over the bridge and the pretty boats and flowers and poshness but i dont know exactly where the flutterbies/station is but saying that from driving between the two i wouldnt no if it was 1.2 miles or 2.7 :S

Maybe i'll ask him to drive me that way tmoz to see how far it is :D

pghstochaj said:
2.7 miles is the best part of an hours walk for the average person, get a taxi :)
yeah thats what id do if it was 2.7 miles... but i dont mind walking if its 1.2 miles... but i havent a clue :S

Anyone live near statford and want to tell me if its walkable :D

Lora, i can show u where the station is, its just up straight on at those crossroads where you cant turn right, well shouldnt turn right ;)

not sure where that farm is though, and i know strat pretty well (i do go college there :p)

And if you want we can try find the flutterbies too? What is it? :p

Ohh i no where the station is now i remember seeing it once... i think... is it on the right just past the place where you turn right illegally ;)

I'm guessing the flutterbies is back towards your house then. Cus it ses you have to walk over the river bridge and thats back that way isnt it? Cant really remember.

The flutterbies is on swan nest lane? :p

Flutterbies = butterfly farm :)

It says that its just past that bridge on the left. So im guessing thats walkable? Bearing in mind me cathy and sarah dont like walking :p

What do u class as town where McDonalds is? or the other end by the bridge... does it take 10mins to get to the bridge or the other end?

Last edited:
I no that silly but what about the other side of the bridge ;)

I'll bring my directions and we can go flutterby searching... bet you love me for making you drive around looking for flutterbies :D

Back