skeggness whos excited

Currently reading:
skeggness whos excited

Helz said:
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh I get to do both :D. What about poor Lora, who does she get to kiss better? How about the bottom of your belly button Lora? I have mine done top and bottom and all it needs is a slightly bigger ring and doesn't hurt at all :).
Yeah thats an idea :D

Best suggestion yet anyway cus i cant think of anywhere myself :p

dave said:
chavsons comming but hes not allowed to going in the ff fight for lora club :)
:cool: Hes coming woooooooo wanted to meet him, he sounds like a nice boy :)

Theres a fight for lora club wooooooooooooooooo :D

Helz said:
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fight fight fight fight!!!

Other ideas include: eyebrow, flap of skin in center of neck (which can look beautiful on a woman IMO), clit, nipple

would only consider eyebrow out of them lol the rest sound too painful... and eyebrow wouldnt suit me :(

i wanted like the back of my neck pierced.. is that where you mean? with like a bar? But it sounds painful :D

How come everyone was in chat yday and no one told me about it :(

actually alex did but i didnt really no what he was on about...

why am i a baby and who was gona slap you?:p

Dave i think i forgot to mention to your son i've got a bf :eek:

No Lora I meant the front of the neck where you have a loose flap of skin just above your collar bone. I have seen it done where a chain and jewels are hung from the bar like a tiny necklace and it looks really beautiful. I would do it myself if it weren't for my job :(.

Helz said:
No Lora I meant the front of the neck where you have a loose flap of skin just above your collar bone. I have seen it done where a chain and jewels are hung from the bar like a tiny necklace and it looks really beautiful. I would do it myself if it weren't for my job :(.
That sounds painful lol! :D

Gaz i'm in your room fotr the party as long as theres lots of nice boys there... i mean as long as Alex is there :D ;)

black_cinq said:
Gaz i'm in your room fotr the party as long as theres lots of nice boys there... i mean as long as Alex is there :D ;)
i'll be there;) :p

the beer will flow, the music loud and we all gonna be squeezed up into a tiny room lol

black_cinq said:
How come everyone was in chat yday and no one told me about it :(

actually alex did but i didnt really no what he was on about...

why am i a baby and who was gona slap you?:p

Dave i think i forgot to mention to your son i've got a bf :eek:
we never told you about chat coz you not allowed to stay up l8 and watch cartoons, thats why you a baby ;) :), if you bf a ff member? oh and you did forget,

Back