Panda (Classic) Sisley: only 52,000 miles...

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Sisley: only 52,000 miles...

I ended up buying the little blue G plate sisley from ebay your talking about for my son and its a great little car drove it down to surrey 160 miles and it didnt miss a beat.
managed to find a roof rack looking for a bull bar now if you no anyone with one,Will pay good money for one,This is a great forum very friendly

Thanks chap, I also bought a complete interior just to get the right frilly bit around the drivers seat as it had been re upholstered and didn't have it,
I also got a rear axle gearbox prop and a box of interior bits like window winder handles,seat belts etc,

Thanks chap, I also bought a complete interior just to get the right frilly bit around the drivers seat as it had been re upholstered and didn't have it,
I also got a rear axle gearbox prop and a box of interior bits like window winder handles,seat belts etc,

Trying to get it back to as near to as it was when new as possible

You're going to fit right in here...! (y)

I am new to this forum business and not sure how it all works but if you see centre wheel caps bull bar rear light guards in fact any accessory pieces please let me no.
I have spare bits as well like sisley seat belts rear seats etc if anyone looking for anything just shout i may have it.

I am new to this forum business and not sure how it all works but if you see centre wheel caps bull bar rear light guards in fact any accessory pieces please let me no.
I have spare bits as well like sisley seat belts rear seats etc if anyone looking for anything just shout i may have it.

Yep your new......put a classified ad up please. On the classic panda section you will see on the right of the page. You will also find the wanted section there. Just click and follow the instructions. Thanks.

Back