left or right pic?

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 23
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 21
i was thinking of installing coupe like blades on the B in order to diminish the amount of spray one gets with the top down..

the sprays are actually situated on the blades, so they spray as the blades do their thing right on the window instead of doing it form afar and hence minimizing the spray..

the sprays are actually situated on the blades, so they spray as the blades do their thing right on the window instead of doing it form afar and hence minimizing the spray..

yes, this would be a good mod, as i find i have to spray loads to get the window clean and if my windows are down get most of it running back into the B and down the door panel and into the tweeter housing, anyone else share this experience. any mod that would minimise this would be a great. (y)

Last edited:
You should make 2 holes for the water tubes close to the wipers arms,the jets are very far from the wipers to use their tubes.

A little off topic,if you use the water jets does the wipers start automatic or not?Mine dont start.

mine dont start either...

You will have to remove the rubes from under the already existing sprays and then run them up the wiper arm...

Kiry I have the same prob, the only thing i can think off is to raise the windows prior to spraying...

Last edited:
Do all small roadsters suffer with this, bmw, masda, mg etc. Might have investigate and see if they have overcome this, maybe some sort of runner on the rubbers to catch excess water.

A lot of cars do this not just small roadsters. It's down to the way the front windscreen joins to the side. My Brovs VW has a track running from top of the windscreen to the bottom thus diverting water down before hitting the side windows. The rubbers I think would be better on the b.

Ones where the windows fit inside rather than on the side at the top.

Rubber on the windscreen with a side gully to take the water down...

Some one design them!!!!

:worship:

Back