South Central Simply Italian Day, Beaulieu.

Currently reading:
South Central Simply Italian Day, Beaulieu.

Simply Italian Day, Beaulieu.
Posted by grimwau
Beaulieu
Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Car washed inside and out, see you all tomorrow at Green Dragon!

Keen as ever! Finally managed to hoover Luigi today and give her a quick clean, so we should not have to be too ashamed!

See you all in the morning, make sure you all bring a little sunshine with you.

What a lovely day at Beaulieu! The sun was shining (at last!), cars were brilliant, company exceptional... Nice to meet new people and catch up with known faces. Thanks again to Kirsty and Mark for organizing another memorable day :worship: Now we need a proper NF meet... (number 102, I think :))

Brilliant day at Beaulieu with friends old and new and thanks to everyone for bringing the required sunshine with them! We had my Godson with us this time and he simply loved all the Fiats, he was not interested in the Ferrari's etc. at all! Look forward to the next meet and hope that some of today's first timers will join us again. Watch this space for the next meet.

Do we post pics on here or is there a dedicated thread?

Really good day and the weather certainly helped (y) I'm afraid I didn't know any of the rest of you apart from Gavin so not sure if I met you or not.

One bonus was to be chosen joint runner up with a Lamborghini Gallardo for best car of show :D, The bottle of Beaulieu Bubbly I recieved will go down very well :). I do have pics but will post them on here once I know there isn't a dedicated thread.

For now here's one of the winning Maserati Merak, second place Alfa replica, Runner up Lambo and my Panda...........

Sorry you can't see much of the other three :p

Last edited:
We had a lovely day meeting you all and seeing some really rare cars today (ours included, they're all individuals!)
Here's a 10.30am line up for you.
And a pdf of Ruby (yes with lashes on!) with 2 new friends, for those interested in what I call her 'secret shimmer'. Not that obvious unless you're using your own eyes as you'll agree. It was such fantastic weather, cool but with direct sun and blue sky - ideal for day-tripping. It's good to take your cute little car out on a trip sometimes. Our 6'4" friend who came with us today reported two finger widths of room in front of his knees behind me, definately more than his Mini. Note to self - I really must sit in the back of my own car tomorrow and try it out, I realise I've never sat in the back of my own car!

Attachments

• FF atBeaulieu 13May2012 3of3.jpg
    FF atBeaulieu 13May2012 3of3.jpg
    527.6 KB · Views: 25
  • FFSimplyItalianDay2012Beaulieu Ruby&Friends.pdf
    101.7 KB · Views: 49
Thanks to Mark and Kirsty, for looking after us all!

It was a fantastic day, the weather was beautiful, even managed to clear my hangover!! (y)

It was nice to meet up with everyone, and the new faces, hope to see you all again soon

Bye for Now

Thank you for sharing the photo's!
Hopefully next time is will not clash with Swedish Day at Sparkford Haynes Museum (y)

If it was any consolation I took my 500 and hid it in the undergrowth so the Trolls didn't bully it.
;)

Back