Sigma 32 Alarm help...

Currently reading:
Sigma 32 Alarm help...

chappers14

Hi guys my missis just baught a grande punto from motorhouse in cannock we asked them to fit an alarm to it, which they have done, but the alarm doesnt appear to be working...

the status LED doesn't light up but the punto's own does, we tried opening the bonnet, depressing the sensor switch and locking it waiting a bit then releasing but the alarm doesn't sound, tried locking somebody in the car still nothing.

i've located the ECU and alarm within the car it appears to be all wired up.

i'm yet to phone motorhouse and enquire to why it's not working, just thought somebody who deals with fitting these alarms would have an idea to why it's not working.

cheers.

Hi guys my missis just baught a grande punto from motorhouse in cannock we asked them to fit an alarm to it, which they have done, but the alarm doesnt appear to be working...

the status LED doesn't light up but the punto's own does, we tried opening the bonnet, depressing the sensor switch and locking it waiting a bit then releasing but the alarm doesn't sound, tried locking somebody in the car still nothing.

i've located the ECU and alarm within the car it appears to be all wired up.

i'm yet to phone motorhouse and enquire to why it's not working, just thought somebody who deals with fitting these alarms would have an idea to why it's not working.

cheers.

S32 uses factory remote to arm and disarm sounds like it has not been programmed to the vehicle

Ian

Back