Styling Side skirts

Currently reading:
Styling Side skirts

stewart

I just bought a cinq sporting and want to improve the exterior on a very tight budget, I can live with the front and back coded bumpers as they are for a while, but does anyone have any suggestions for sideskirts (which model and how much?) and how they will look with the original front and rear?

Any pics anyone has to hand would be a great help and will help me decide what to do.

you could try some abarth skirts like this:

car_cinquecento.gif

or these - not sure what skirts they are, but theyre quite nice
1281.jpg

or if youre feeling brave, find some cheap skirts for any car (like M3 style), and then mod them to fit your car like this:
5906.jpg

I like the abarth ones, but how would they look without changing the front and rear bumpers, as i still have the ones that come with the sporting.

Cant afford it all at once so have to go one step at a time.

Im sure you can imagine what it looks like, if not try photoshopping your car.

Alternatively, fit the sideskirts, and if the front looks too high you can always fit a laguna front splitter (or similar) to make it look better until you can afford a new front bumper.

yes that looks like a standard front bumper with abarth sideskirts.

Looks okay to me.

A laguna splitter can be found in scrap yards, or on notice boards etc. There was one on here a while back for £20 i think.

Check other noticeboards, corsasport.co.uk etc etc

Fix it on with short self tapping screws. and lots of glue, time, effort, sweat and blood.........:D:D

1993 Cinq SX, with the world's dodgiest fuel tank! Free fuel? Folllow Me!!

Back