Show us your hutch!

Currently reading:
Show us your hutch!

As this is FiatForum it's the home of all things rabbits! (y)

I will be moving house soon to somewhere with a good sized garden and the pets are coming too! I will have a Rabbit and two Guinia pigs in hutches. They are in perfectly acceptable hutches at the moment but I have a load of wood and need a new project to keep me busy, I want to make a new hutch and run for the rabbit that is like a 5 star hotel! I know the basics but want inspiration, so please show me where your rabbit lives! Now laddies I don't need pics of your knickers drawer ;) :devil:

Hutch? My rabbit gets his own bedroom...which he has neglected to run a hoover round, he has the crate but doesn't live in it its only his loo/where his straw is.

Attachments

• 20131002_215046.jpg
    20131002_215046.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 46
He's very much an outdoor rabbit he gets too hot indoors. At the moment has free run of the garden during the day. When I move he'll not get free run of the garden, but he will get a large run and a much more exciting hutch / house / shed monster rabbit hotel :)

Cheers guys, I've picked up some ideas from the groups on Facebook. Will keep you posted on progress etc once I've moved.

Ours was always a house rabbit as we adopted him at 3 years old, he does get hot hence the pink circle on the hearth which is a refreezeable ice pack, and there is also a tower fan out of shot (with a suitably rabbit proof wire). If he's too hot he normally just goes and lies on the wood floor downstairs as he has the run of the house except our bedroom.

Back