Show and Shine

Currently reading:
Show and Shine

Yeah, if you wash the missed bits with wd, then take close ups of the beading, then we will think you have washed your car.

Nah thats actually bullshit.. we all know you dont wash your car enough to even get missed bits :p

Haha, my car was washed 2 weeks ago before the Xmas bash although only because Craig was going to be there. I got off lightly last year with him only writing wash me in the dirt and figured he'd be drawing rude pictures on it this year if it was in the same state :laugh:

And yes I did wash it myself and yes there were missed bits to prove it :p

It's like a pre rinse, lifts the fine layer of **** then it's safer to sponge the car after.. Plus it looks kinda cool ahha

Would suggest adding a pre-wash step into your routine Calum. Whether it be a snow foam step (BH Auto Foam, AW Fast Foam or KKD Blizzard are the best) or even just a citrus pre-wash in a pump action sprayer, but it drastically reduces the amount of particles left on the car prior to hand washing which in turn lowers the chances of any scratches being added to your paintwork, it's actually the most important part of the wash routine I think! ;)

Brian16121990 said:
Would suggest adding a pre-wash step into your routine Calum. Whether it be a snow foam step (BH Auto Foam, AW Fast Foam or KKD Blizzard are the best) or even just a citrus pre-wash in a pump action sprayer, but it drastically reduces the amount of particles left on the car prior to hand washing which in turn lowers the chances of any scratches being added to your paintwork, it's actually the most important part of the wash routine I think! ;)

Makes it a lot easier to wash aswell, I use carbon collective snowfoam followed by juicy details shampoo

Going to be putting a massive order into clean my car also a mate of mine is a detailer ands will be selling me one of his meguires machine polishers so let the clutch polish and waxing commence just need to get paid first lol

Back